Some pcis from my head east no destination trip.

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
Thought I would share a few pics of some of the great scenery from my trip to noplace special let me tell you Utah has awesome scenery. and the one of my leg well lets just say teh desert can be unforgiving at times :laugh:

1.jpg

downsized_0702080906.jpg

0702080900.jpg

0701081631.jpg

Thought I would share a few pics of some of the great scenery from my trip to noplace special let me tell you Utah has awesome scenery. and the one of my leg well lets just say teh desert can be unforgiving at times :laugh:

I hope that came from sunbathing rather than riding the Busa in those shorts. If not I would consider that very forgiving compared to the intrinsic ferocity of the hot summer asphalt on skin Bro! Great pics. :thumbsup:

Man, I've been wanting to head over to Utah ever since moving to Nevada. I really need to get a GPS!

I hope that came from sunbathing rather than riding the Busa in those shorts. If not I would consider that very forgiving compared to the intrinsic ferocity of the hot summer asphalt on skin Bro! Great pics. :thumbsup:

Lets just say sitting at a table in the sun too long with fair skin = bad idea and it was only on that one side. Go figure :lol:

Let me reiterate did not ride in shorts I had full gear (hot as hell too) My shot of the busa at the salt flats well the little blur in the corner would be my gloves. and yes hooooootttttt as helll I was sweltering for a good part of the days on that trip. I would do it again (and may soon) in a heartbeat though. :thumbsup:

Monument Valley... you feel like a speck on a flys butt the place is so ... big?

Back