Sold Busa.

I stalk newman on Facebook.......

He hasn't burned down the house, yet.........he may have super-glued some cats together, but there's no video evidence. :popcorn:

I used to love to read your stories, see your pics.

A lot of us have lost touch with the org, you're not alone. I'm on my second bike since the Busa, and planning to sell it this month or next.

The bikes come and go, the people you meet because of them are there with you always....

BusaBus.
Hope you get this haven't been on for a while.

It is strange here in the UK. It all depends on age. You can ride bikes of different cc's but it all depends on what age you are. If you are younger you have to ride a bike of a certain cc for so long before you can upgrade. But if you are over 24 I think you can ride any bike.

Wish the states had a similar rule. Too many young kids buying 1k's as their first bike and it not ending up so well. Hell, even a 600cc nowadays is a heap of power for a new rider.

I have sold 3 different bikes now saying I was done; only to get drug back in a few months later. My SD saw 200 miles last year, but they sure were a great 200 miles. :D

So sorry that you lost the interest,, But as many have said, you dont have to leave the site,, i might keep a little interest going!

Back