So whats it worth?

criomega

Donating Member
Registered
Now that you've seen the pics of my bike in the other thread whats it worth.

Now I know the the pics look nice but most of the factory painted panels have a scratch here or a nick there the tank has like 8-10 BB sized nicks in it. its an 2002 with 10k on it.

Just want to get an idea, not like its going anywhere soon but I have had people offer me $$$ last year while I was out riding and if I had a better idea what people here thought it was worth I may take someone up on an offer while I'm out riding this year and get a nice downpayment on a new 08 or 09.

DSC00028.jpg

Retail is 7, trade is 5. With all the hard work you put into it I would ask 8 and go from there!! By the way, that is Sweet!
beerchug.gif

put the OEM stuff back on and sell the after market items seperate. You'll bring in more.

Theres only like 6 parts on the bike that are after market. The rest of the bike is stock just alot of hard work put into them to make them shine. I would never remove the stock parts and buy other stock stuff to put it back at this point. I think that would cost me thousands. So if someone offered me 7 or 8 grand this year while out riding I should take it hay?

Dont know about 7. But that 8 sounds OK.

I look closer and it looks like aftermarket rims. PM's? You should recoup some of the bling and performance funds spent. I am thinking 8500 min. if those are PM rims. 8500 and toss in the stand.

Those are RC Comp Sebrings,you should net $7500-8000 if you find someone wanting it bad..

Back