So I have nothing to do this weekend

Rongotti

Registered
Looks like I will be working on my girl :)
So since it is Thur what are some things i can find arround town that I can do?
Where can i find a fuse block?

I already have my roadlok I can install and a new hub, I think I just need a couple more goodies to keep me busy :)

Anyone volunteering to come help :whistle:

I would, but you are in the wrong Jacksonville...

HAHA true :)
That damn Jacksonville NC is always ruining my search results hahaha I have to make sure I put the FL on the end :beerchug:

try a car audio store for a fuse block- high quality and good lookin!:thumbsup:

on the other end- radio shack.

Nice I will go there tomorrow
Busabeast can you show me what I would be looking for?

Oh and I need to figure out how to get these dog bones back on the bike :(
The only method i have read is to suspend the rear tire but i dont have any way to do this

they are called fuseblocks or distribution blocks... there are lots of different kinds depending on how many outputs you want and what type of fuse you want to use. here are examples of a couple diff kinds:

Pyle PLDS30 Triple 40 AMP IN-LINE Circuit Breaker: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

Metra - 2-Position Fused Distribution Block - White/Silver - FDB9002M-MANL

DB Link Strandflex Digital AGU Fuse Block: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

they are called fuseblocks or distribution blocks... there are lots of different kinds depending on how many outputs you want and what type of fuse you want to use. here are examples of a couple diff kinds:

Pyle PLDS30 Triple 40 AMP IN-LINE Circuit Breaker: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

Metra - 2-Position Fused Distribution Block - White/Silver - FDB9002M-MANL

DB Link Strandflex Digital AGU Fuse Block: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

Thanks brother :thumbsup:

:laugh: i would but im in texas :cheerleader:

That is practically right arround the corner! :whistle:

your a little far for me also, but hey we got u covered on here if you need anything:thumbsup:

Back