So. Cal ride  friday

O cool I am up in Ventura County.
You should have gone on this ride and you know tomorrow they are riding up in Santa Monica. you should really hookup with them. Look for the thread that says SO. CAL. ride may 2 to 4th. to see where they are meeting up.
I need a bike to ride first, my other one got into a fight with a truck lol. Hopefully I'll be getting my new 08 in the next couple of months.

It was an absolute pleasure to meet both you and Leon......would love to have you guys over for dinner or barbecue.....

BTW.....you missed an incredible day of riding today.....OMG!

DD

It was an absolute pleasure to meet both you and Leon......would love to have you guys over for dinner or barbecue.....

BTW.....you missed an incredible day of riding today.....OMG!

DD
I wish I was able to go. We would love to come out and hang out so just let me know when.
ThumbsUp.gif

You should have gone on this ride and you know tomorrow they are riding up in Santa Monica. you should really hookup with them. Look for the thread that says SO. CAL. ride may 2 to 4th. to see where they are meeting up.
I need a bike to ride first, my other one got into a fight with a truck lol. Hopefully I'll be getting my new 08 in the next couple of months.
Let me know when you get it so we can meet up somewhere and hit up the canyons in Malibu.

Yep...we 'did' Ventura today. All the canyons and some brief jaunts along PCH. It was awesome. Tons of great pix to follow.

Thanks, Tammy (Double D) for coming. You and Leon are a great addition to the group and everyone enjoyed having you along. Thanks, also for the great pix. Can't wait to share more stories (and video) with everyone.

See you not later than Thursday, I presume.

BTW: did you get your plastics back this weekend as planned?

RSVP

Scar

Yep...we 'did' Ventura today.  All the canyons and some brief jaunts along PCH.  It was awesome.  Tons of great pix to follow.

Thanks, Tammy (Double D) for coming.  You and Leon are a great addition to the group and everyone enjoyed having you along.  Thanks, also for the great pix.  Can't wait to share more stories (and video) with everyone.

BTW:  did you get your plastics back this weekend as planned?

RSVP

Scar
We had a great time also. Leon even got on and put a thread up about me on the ride friday you really gotta read it. I almost wet my pants..... I will pick up the plastics monday night.

Yes I will see you on thursday!!!!!!!

Yep...we 'did' Ventura today.  All the canyons and some brief jaunts along PCH.  It was awesome.  Tons of great pix to follow.

Thanks, Tammy (Double D) for coming.  You and Leon are a great addition to the group and everyone enjoyed having you along.  Thanks, also for the great pix.  Can't wait to share more stories (and video) with everyone.

BTW:  did you get your plastics back this weekend as planned?

RSVP

Scar
I forgot to tell you what Leon's thread is. " my mp3 broke" Look it up and leave him a comment cause he really wants all the guys from friday to read it.

It was great to meet you and Leon!!
beerchug.gif

Too bad you guys couldn't have made Sat or Sun, but we were definitely glad to have you along on Fri!!

Nice pics!! Hope to ride with you guys more
cool.gif

Rich (BA BUSA) is the definition of "Road Warrior".

I am eagerly awaiting his 'download' on the entire trip.

Great meeting you, sir. Safe travels home.

BA BUSA is one amazing dude, It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we get to ride together again, but the next time I will be on my Busa. Have a safe trip home and please let us know when you do get home okay.

m_66e2bf07e0fc9e770845f930d3a83b60.jpg

Back