So anyone have insurance on a Busa with Juice?

I'm with state farm also, full coverage on all my bikes, I asked my agent about the turbo set-up on my 14 after I installed it, she said it wasn't an issue as long as I had the receipts showing the value of the turbo system. My premium didn't change a bit. But I'm in my 40's, married, with a spotless driving record and good credit :dunno:
told me the exact same thing. I was shocked!

the agent said as long as I have receipts that they will cover the value. they said nothing about not covering me with a Turbo on it. having a few bolt-one added:whistle: so as soon as I get my bike back from Powerhouse I will be switching to State farm immediately.

So every one else who has state farm has no issues with state farm but they wont insure me! Ive been a customer for 20 years!!! And for about the last 10 at least 2 cars, 3 now. I guess loyalty does not get me much.

Well im with Statefarm with a 100hp wet shot on my bike.
What they dont know, wont hurt.
In the long run, just tell them it was added later! :lol:
So every one else who has state farm has no issues with state farm but they wont insure me! Ive been a customer for 20 years!!! And for about the last 10 at least 2 cars, 3 now. I guess loyalty does not get me much.

I know nationwide WILL cover and pay out for a bike with nitrous. My bike was stolen in august and they payed for everythibg I had a receipt for including my mps nitrous set up

apparently State farm will insure others just fine... :)
so far I just bought it outright and have no insurance on the bike, I may try to add it.

Back