Smart Watch

ResidentEvil

Registered
Anybody here using a smart watch when they ride? Maybe to check messages at stop light, ride tracking, music control via Bluetooth?

I use a smart watch but i have not used it for that purpose. I guess honestly i never thought about it to that extent, when riding. I use it all the time for walking and running.

I just use my phone on a RAM mount. I would think that a watch would be covered by jacket and gloves.

Agreed. I have a pebble and it is covered by jacket and gloves. Phone goes into RAM mount on dash and I can see GPS and control music there. My gloves allow for the touchscreen to work.

I have the samsung one that I loved...until I turned old! Lol. I dont wear glasses when i ride, and cannot see the watch clearly. Happened almost overnight! When I could see it, it was great. Best was when a text came in from other riders that I was riding to meet, I would know what the text was without pulling over. Could shoot default texts back and such.
I now just mount my phone on the bars.
Troy
Btw, if u r looking for 1, I will make u a hell of a deal!

I have not use a smart watch yet but I think of considering one. I heard that its best in use for cycling because it includes GPS tracking.

I just got a samsung gears s 1 to replace my old watch. I love it. Has its own phone number gps etc. I wanted to say not all smart watches haf gps nena so keep an eye on it.

Back