Skydiving Demo into AFC Championship Game Denver

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Oh yeah baby :)

This takes some pretty big ones:

1. You are COMMITTED
2. There are NO OUTS
3. The winds into Stadiums can be difficult. Direction/speed/turbulence changes about the rim, into dead air once inside the rim. They did a great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) I'm biased, that's my hometown and my home team, so how AWESOME IS THAT?
2) "Big ones" doesn't even touch it
3) I feel sick just watching someone skydive but I'm glad they all hit their mark!
4) I sure do wish I had invented GoPro :laugh:

I've been eyeballing the Titans stadium for years; it's open on the North and South ends. I could do it... :thumbsup:

I just had a facebook chat with one of the guys that made that jump (a friend of a friend). We had an interesting conversation.

1. They jump all the home games, so this wasn't their first rodeo
2. Winds were about 14 MPH above the rim, dead air inside it (one of the reasons you see the big 'drop').
3. They were all jumping PD Spectres 97-120 sf in size
4. The big issue is the STEEL CABLES across the field for the field goal net and the overhead camera. They go in and inspect before every jump that the overhead camera wire is out of the way, but they MUST hook turn into the stadium to avoid the field goal cable.
5. ALL of them are USPA PRO-rated jumpers (a rating for demo's, takes a little work and good tested accuracy skills to get)
6. They all jump out at Longmont.

I've seen these guys dropping in from the highway. Crazy S.O.B.s man. Thanks for the share.

Back