Skully Super Helmet A Bust?!!

Yeah I had my doubts when they started to pre-sell units as "Be Our Beta tester" program. I actually thought it would be cool to be chosen as a tester, until the admission price was $1200.

I have to admit I quit pulling for them when one of their criteria for being a beta test was how much exposure you could give SKULLY on Social Media. Then they supposedly had beta testers but nobody was posting independent reviews. Everything was carefully curated and looked staged.

Oh well, somebody will end up doing it right. I'm happy with my Sena 10C, mirrors and head checks for now.

I just hope some of the tech is modular so we can install it in our helmets.

The screen for GPS directions would be nice.

there are plenty of independant reviews on utube

I have to admit I quit pulling for them when one of their criteria for being a beta test was how much exposure you could give SKULLY on Social Media. Then they supposedly had beta testers but nobody was posting independent reviews. Everything was carefully curated and looked staged.

Oh well, somebody will end up doing it right. I'm happy with my Sena 10C, mirrors and head checks for now.

I'm sure they bought some nice toys with everyones money. and some nice vacations too I'm sure smh......

Back