Show Me Stretched

easy to set up the air ride on the 08 tail. I think the ride is harsh and bumpy and ofcourse the air blocks leaks at the worst times... not my bike, but a good friend

What kind of air ride does your friend have?

i'll have to check with him this weekend and maybe coulld post some pics of the install. everything is pretty clean on the 08 tail, but there is no room for anything else. the compresor is in the void of the right side turn signal, and valve block is just forward of the hump lock bar, and the controller is unter the seat, with the power kill switch with easy reach

i'll have to check with him this weekend and maybe coulld post some pics of the install. everything is pretty clean on the 08 tail, but there is no room for anything else. the compresor is in the void of the right side turn signal, and valve block is just forward of the hump lock bar, and the controller is unter the seat, with the power kill switch with easy reach

Thats a lot of extra air lines running around for having the pieces so far away from each other. If you go air...make sure its a controlled compresion set up...like MBP, Dapincci, or the new FX. They have the raise/lower of course but with controls for compression rebound ( stiffness ). I have the Dapincci and love it.

Last edited:
Heres a pic with the ATC extensions and chrome rims installed. About 8 or pretty close to it. I am on my way gentleman. Thats all I can do right now before the wife gets suspicious. She might start noticing. SSHHHHHHh
Me and My German Mechanic Karl.
my stretched busa.jpg

my stretched busa.jpg

FROM THIS
IMG_0006.jpg
TO THIS
IMG_0202.jpg
TO THIS
IMG_0219.jpg
FINALLY THIS
IMG_0223.jpg
I know, I know not that much but Busa Brothers I thinks it looks good thus far. Still have to get the chrome rear-sets and rotors. But I am gonna chill for now. Wifey is starting to get suspicious. As long as I have it on the bike before she see it, :laugh: she'll never know SSHHHHHH
What you guys think?

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Last edited:
Wifey is starting to get suspicious. As long as I have it on the bike before she see it said:
Looks good Bro, Looks like just the right stretch for the 08, Undertail follows the curve of the tire. :thumbsup: Well Done

LOL LOL LOL

My wife is the same way, Just after I got the Bike I put a Tank Pad on it.

After that came this and that and mor this and that, all kinds of Chrome. She came out one day and asked how long the Tank Pad had been on there. I was sooooo happy to tell her, Forever. She didnt even notice all the Bling

What kind of rear stand works with swingarm extensions. I am deployed and want to get some stands to get my tires off the ground and I am not sure what sturdy rear stand to get. Any ideas and especially pics?????????/

What kind of rear stand works with swingarm extensions. I am deployed and want to get some stands to get my tires off the ground and I am not sure what sturdy rear stand to get. Any ideas and especially pics?????????/

Redline Stands work great

Hey Demmy, looking back are you happy with your choice, would you do anything different ?

If were talking about just the stretch part I am very happy with it, I love the look and the ride and the front end stays down under hard acceleration.

I like the 240, But if I had to do it all over again I think I would hold out for a 300 kit, The reason for the 240 was to go wide, It does look good but the offset of the rear tire drives me crazy, plus seeing how I was going for the wide look the 300 would have fullfilled that and with no offset, But it is alot more expensive.

In my opinion, The 240 looks better than stock even with the Offset, But I think the 300 would have looked better.

If were talking about just the stretch part I am very happy with it, I love the look and the ride and the front end stays down under hard acceleration.

I like the 240, But if I had to do it all over again I think I would hold out for a 300 kit, The reason for the 240 was to go wide, It does look good but the offset of the rear tire drives me crazy, plus seeing how I was going for the wide look the 300 would have fullfilled that and with no offset, But it is alot more expensive.

In my opinion, The 240 looks better than stock even with the Offset, But I think the 300 would have looked better.

Why no off-set with the 300,,, Jackshaft ? I LOVE the 240's !!

Why no off-set with the 300,,, Jackshaft ? I LOVE the 240's !!

Yep, No offset with the 300 because they use a Jackshaft, someone once told me there is a 240 with a jackshaft which would allow you too have no offset on the 240 But then you run into jackshaft issues, If Im going to have 2 chains and a jackshaft Im going to have a 300

Yep, No offset with the 300 because they use a Jackshaft, someone once told me there is a 240 with a jackshaft which would allow you too have no offset on the 240 But then you run into jackshaft issues, If Im going to have 2 chains and a jackshaft Im going to have a 300

After installig and havin a 240 it seems that an OSD 330 may be the best way to be W I D E

Back