Shock went out

Lillblack

Registered
Went on a short ride, the rear of my bike fell and oil went everywhere. It was my fault because I havent been checking my shock for damage. Sent the shock back to Ohlins and we will see how it works out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had a penske go after a couple years... one long long trip in a trailer tied down in all 4 corners and it was done a few hundred miles later

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a recall going on right now for Ohlins rear shocks?

I had a penske go after a couple years... one long long trip in a trailer tied down in all 4 corners and it was done a few hundred miles later

That might me what happend to me allso now that I think about it. I had it locked down in my tow hauler from Washington to SoCal, than from SoCal to my new home in El Paso.

i got my shock back from Ohlins. All I can say is wow, they gave me a new heaver spring and upgrade a lot of my parts for a great price. Thanks again Ohlins USA.

image.jpg

i got my shock back from Ohlins. All I can say is wow, they gave me a new heaver spring and upgrade a lot of my parts for a great price. Thanks again Ohlins USA.

The Guys in Henderson NC are great to work with!

Back