[shiver] can't.... take...... cold....

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
to all the head shavers... I bow out of the competition.

I simply cannot take it... I have stopped shaving it all off and went out and bought a new set of clippers to keep it at it's customary 1/3-1/2 inch length.

I tried boggins, hats, hats & boggins, boggins & hats, and just being tougher than the cold...

I just can't do it.. and it's not even been that cold here yet... 38 is the coldest I've been out in so far...

I give up.

I wanted to look like this guy.. but it ain't workin'.

bald_robb_thumbnail.jpeg

Wimp!

Pretty soon, I won't have a choice! It is gettin' mighty thin up there now....

Ain't a big deal to me! Haven't had hair for over 10 years the majority of which by choice. The last few though Mother Nature has been doing her thing.

hey thankz.. Ego .. for the reminder I need to trim the 5/8 I have going on .. time for a Buzz Job !!

If I was to grow back the hair, it would be all white by now.... I keep it shaved and tell everyone its a dark brown and full... LOL. I would't grow it back, just keep shopping around till ya find the hate that keeps the dome warm...
tounge.gif

Mind over matter my friend. All I need is a couple good hats handy. If winter in VA is too much, you best stay out of the frozen tundra (WI).
laugh.gif

erh.. I just don't like wearing hats enough to do it.. they bug me.

boggins are not as bothersome.. weirdly enough.. I dunno... it's growin' back pretty good now.. maybe in the spring i'll try it again.

Back