shipping companies

kidzip

Registered
Does anybody know of reliable shipping companies that will crate and ship a Busa across the counrty? I have had cars shipped but never a bike. Any idea on approximate price to ship from Chicago to Florida? Also, suggestions on the best way to accomplish the transaction so that everyone is comfortable. I dont want to send cash without seeing it, I am sure he wont send the bike without the cash. I am sure somebody on this board has had some experience with this. I would hate to have to fly up and drive it back.
smile.gif
 thanks,
Maurice

this wont take long...??? I acnt remember the name of the company, but somebody will.NJ.

I can get it shipped for you let me know.The best way is to find someone local to go over and check it out that you/I trust before you pay for it and get them to pick it up & take it to their location and have it picked up from their location.I can handle this if you want.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131004791 -->

Try Forward Air if you have a terminal close. I've used them a few times. You reserve a container up to two weeks in advance. Once the bike is shipped it will be there within 2 days. The only thing is insurance is high. You are more than likely looking at $400-$600? Here's a linky

http://forwardair.com/

Shipper will need four tie downs and two pad locks. Unhook the battery. Also the gas is supposed to be drained.

Back