Sharing For Long-time Member Wag, News Regarding His Wife Nanette

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
There are members here, from way back when that are great story tellers, wonderful conversationalists, people that many know and respect, and over the years that many have since met and learned to call friend.

Wag has been here for a long time, checks in every now and again, and while I have personally never met him, I read his blogs, we've shared personal discussions on religion and I have always thought "That's an oRg member I hope to one day meet".

I've also been fortunate to get a glimpse in to the life and sweetness that is his wife Nan, and while I've never met her either, I know she's an amazing, talented, artistic, beautiful, centered & unselfish woman full of grace and charm. I know LCB here knows both her and Wag well, they have crossed paths on more than one occasion and from all I've been able to learn by simply seeing Nan on social media, by reading Wag's thoughts on his beautiful companion, and from all that LCB had told me over the years, Nan is not someone you'd forget.

Wag asked that I share with our family here that his wife is at home with hospice care to help them both through her journey. He's always been a part of us in some way, even if many of the newer members don't know it yet, and Wag & Nan could use our thoughts during this most difficult time.

We love you both ♡

Very sad to hear. My thoughts go out to them both- may she be comfortable, cared for and loved.

Never noticed his user name on here but, prayers for both of them in this difficult time. May God give them peace and strength.

Wag is a great guy,awesome member and wish him and his wife all the best.
May God be with her,if that's appropriate.
Rubb/Andy.

Though I am a new b, I send prayers to Mr. Wag and his wife. May God watch over you in this time of need! Bless both of you and your family.

May the final leg of her journey pass wIth dignity and at ease. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you both.

It's been a while since I've seen him post. My sincerest condolences. Make precious the time you have.

Thank you, Michelle. And everyone for your kind words.

--Wag--

Very saddened to hear this. Wags and Nan opened their home to me and Scott (PBGhost) several years ago when Scott and I took our week long ride through NM and CO.

They are one of a kind and you can tell they are soul matched. They and some of their friends even showed us some great roads through NM and Nan took it easy on me, as she is a great rider and I slowed her down...lol.

Prayer sent.

Terrible news, prayers for the family.. Wag has always been a strong supporter of the site and an all around great human...

Back