September Bash, Who's going?

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I am still going to be there as usual. George and Dale are also going to be there and I think Steve Roos and Wayne. So, post up if you are planning on going. :)

Georgiabusa_05 Tim
George
Dale
Steve
Wayne

Was planing on going,,but due to Jen losing the tenant in her AZ house, our bill's just grew by a $1000 a month. Not in the budget now, or as well as my Biketoberfest trip either.

Was planing on going,,but due to Jen losing the tenant in her AZ house, our bill's just grew by a $1000 a month. Not in the budget now, or as well as my Biketoberfest trip either.

That sucks. Hope you get it re-rented soon. We just dropped the rent for the tenant in our place to keep them in the house until spring. I didn't want it sitting empty in the winter. Taking a monthly loss for a while, but it beats having to eat the entire costs.

Looks like a small gathering. I was looking back through my pics today of past bashes, 2005 - 2015, a lot of great times and great people that I have met. Some folks I have not seen in several years, but their memories remain. I am very thankful that I found this site and this Busa Bash that we have enjoyed through the years. Thanks to Brian ( Zukracer) and Tom for getting it all started. :)

A few from 2006, 2012 or so.

BUSABASH42006 080.jpg

BUSABASH42006 066.jpg

2012SpringBusaBash 033.jpg

Vegas 020.jpg

As of now it looks like Robert French is coming too and I'm pretty solid right now for showing, Jon Maier will probably make a showing. Someone bring brots LMBO. Good times indeed. I attended my first in 2006 I think with Greg aka MacFast

As of now it looks like Robert French is coming too and I'm pretty solid right now for showing, Jon Maier will probably make a showing. Someone bring brots LMBO. Good times indeed. I attended my first in 2006 I think with Greg aka MacFast

Yes Greg was with you that year

Come on over to the mountains brother and bring Rock :poke: Sure miss seeing my peeps

Back