Sept 11 ride In NH (mountains) ?

bump bump....
route planned, bike gased up and long johns are in the dryer :laugh:
paul, wanna meet up in manchester, say about 9am at the manchester mall? chuck-e cheese parking lot. burlington coat factory, staples are in there that plaza

bump bump....
route planned, bike gased up and long johns are in the dryer :laugh:
paul, wanna meet up in manchester, say about 9am at the manchester mall? chuck-e cheese parking lot. burlington coat factory, staples are in there that plaza

Sure thing brother I will be on time and ready to go my friend minus the
long johns :laugh:

OK it's just you and me Kenny oh well at least we wont have to slow down for the noobies

Well thanks to you guys staying home doin whatever it is you do guessing tv:poke:
Kenny and I were surrounded by over 200 harleys and choppers :saburn:
Yup it wasn't pretty 2 sportbikes in the whole parking lot and evryone was like :watching:
It was all good cause the lady's all looked like :pullhair:
So we said :moon: after a few :40__s: and a burger.
But the ride was excellent plenty of back road twisties on the way up and great coastal ride home next time we will be needing backup :guns:
So get off your couch and :race::wtf:
Kenny anytime my friend I hate the couch and the tv
P.S post up the proof that we were 2 in a sea of 200 :laugh:

Well thanks to you guys staying home doin whatever it is you do guessing tv:poke:
Kenny and I were surrounded by over 200 harleys and choppers :saburn:
Yup it wasn't pretty 2 sportbikes in the whole parking lot and evryone was like :watching:
It was all good cause the lady's all looked like :pullhair:
So we said :moon: after a few :40__s: and a burger.
But the ride was excellent plenty of back road twisties on the way up and great coastal ride home next time we will be needing backup :guns:
So get off your couch and :race::wtf:
Kenny anytime my friend I hate the couch and the tv
P.S post up the proof that we were 2 in a sea of 200 :laugh:

well maybe not the tv

Well sorry I couldnt join you.... maybe next time I wont be working just send me a pm or post up and eventually I might find it

definately turned out to be an awsome day. 200+ miles:beerchug: not much for pics but i'll post up what i have later.
Guess we found some new roads :hide::laugh:

i bet that place gets real exciting when it gets dark :fight:

Timmy duck where are you:poke:

Working to much and reading this about a week to late . :banghead:

Maybe a PM would have helped, but me and mine were on the romantic ride last weekend. :thumbsup:

1st time we had a Saturday night together and to ourselves in over 4 months.:smile_face_r:

My number is Eight Zero Two Seven Nine Three Seven One Two Zero.

feel free to call, text or whatever anytime something cool is happening, I am sorry to say but I just am not on the internet as much as I used to be, trying to get this country of ours out of recession one Kw at a time.

Last edited:
Working to much and reading this about a week to late . :banghead:

Maybe a PM would have helped, but me and mine were on the romantic ride last weekend. :thumbsup:

1st time we had a Saturday night together and to ourselves in over 4 months. :thumbsup:
4 months :whistle: Timmy you cannot be doing stuff like that the whole summer take a break for wifes sake :laugh:
And yes the pm prolly would have been more effective :poke:

keep me in the loop busaga im sure will be up for it also I think we are heading out to ct for lunch this saturday morning if your down this way

May be next time I will be able to join you guys. As of now, my Busa is parked and covered in the parking lot. Cant ride it due to some paperwork issues. All it gets from me is a sigh in the morning and one in the evening when I go back home. :(

some horrible BB pics

IMG01047-20100911-1358.jpg

IMG01048-20100911-1358.jpg

IMG01052-20100911-1441.jpg

IMG01053-20100911-1532.jpg

IMG01049-20100911-1421.jpg

IMG01047-20100911-1358.jpg

IMG01048-20100911-1358.jpg

IMG01052-20100911-1441.jpg

IMG01053-20100911-1532.jpg

IMG01049-20100911-1421.jpg

May be next time I will be able to join you guys. As of now, my Busa is parked and covered in the parking lot. Cant ride it due to some paperwork issues. All it gets from me is a sigh in the morning and one in the evening when I go back home. :(

Bummer yeah though if you live around here keep in touch we can def hook up for a ride sometime

Dont mean to threadjack but if you all are heading out on the nesr ride i think i am able to do it just joined thier site...

Back