semi's pics ES Fall '09

well I see that the Gen 2 if filled correctly does not leak much oil out with the clutch cover off... Semi... about the rain suit... M.Jackson could take lessons on that look...

James... nice look... (for a retiree from florida) :rofl:

and lastly where is the pic of the "Volcano Burger" ? those things are awesome..

well I see that the Gen 2 if filled correctly does not leak much oil out with the clutch cover off... Semi... about the rain suit... M.Jackson could take lessons on that look...

James... nice look... (for a retiree from florida) :rofl:

and lastly where is the pic of the "Volcano Burger" ? those things are awesome..
Missed ya bud. Hope to see you at the next one.:thumbsup:

i think Professor and GSXcite each ordered one but they disappeared so fast my camera didn't even catch a glimpse :laugh:

Last edited:
Missed ya bud. Hope to see you at the next one.:thumbsup:
Hey Hal! I missed being there for sure..

I am going to likely be at Steves for the OKC meet... Been far too long since I got the benefit of your comic genius :laugh: still can not look at parsley without laughing..

Great pics all. Brother Hal - seeing the hospital gives me the "itch" bad... miss working on some scoots with you and Omar...
James - Just remember in the immortal words of MC Hammer
- You can't touch this.
- It's hammer, go hammer, yo hammer, mc hammer...

Great pics!

Looking forward to seeing some of you at Cap's!

Here you go. Yep, it was a good as the last one I had.

6916_1219453093018_1429642349_30622480_7949003_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics all. Brother Hal - seeing the hospital gives me the "itch" bad... miss working on some scoots with you and Omar...
James - Just remember in the immortal words of MC Hammer
- You can't touch this.
- It's hammer, go hammer, yo hammer, mc hammer...
Shawn, I'll be so glad when your out of that part of the world, and safe at home with your family, and able to join your org brothers and sisters for some riding and fun. We miss you!

Shawn, I'll be so glad when your out of that part of the world, and safe at home with your family, and able to join your org brothers and sisters for some riding and fun. We miss you!

Yes we do, cant wait for you to come home Shawn. :please:

Seeing these pix is like a big ol' slice of home.

Can't wait to see // meet you guys & gals next month. :beerchug:

Back