Second cooling fan for a busa

Next

Fan_010.jpg

Hey looking real nice there John..
super.gif
Is this b-fore or after you twisted it all up?
tounge.gif

I might be interested in this if the price is right. Did you mod them all with the new brackets to bolt on a stock radiator?

I might be interested in this if the price is right. Did you mod them all with the new brackets to bolt on a stock radiator?
Yes thats the way he makes them.. All the brackets are welded on so its a simple bolt on mod.. he also includes a wiring harness for a easy hook up as well.. well worth the money.
winkold.gif

If your thinking about doing this mod John is your man..
bowdown.gif

Well, I am going to do this while i have mine all tore down. Looks like it's a pretty pouplar mod. I bought a 1k fan off ebay awhile back, before i joined this site.Looks like I picked the right fan... I think i will be wiring mine into the factory wire harness also. Good write ups on here. Nice to have the extra knowledge before I start doing this. This site just rocks!!!

im going with a 1397 kit with web 378/330 carillo a beam rods, je flat top pistons and was afraid this would make me start running a bit hotter.. before going with 2nd fan i was going to try a mussy fan. will this make much dif. was also going to replace coolant with engine ice ANY ADVICE GREAT!

ThumbsUp.gif
For Johns work, mine was a simple bolt on and my bike is super cool now..
cool.gif

Back