Second cooling fan for a busa

anyone know if these fans are or will be available again soon? was thinking of doing this as a winter mod

Re:DON'T NEED TO GET A SECOND FAN

What i recomment you bro! And tell you this because that's what i did with mine i went and got a swicht sensor for a 94 honda accord and it fits it rigth in the only thing, you have to go the junk yard to pick up the connector for 3 bucks and get a muzzy 6 blade fan and you'll be all set.

God bless!

Yeah with the way this summer is going this looks to be a good mod to do over the winter in prep for next season. I'll PM your price and other details. Thks!

Hello GIXER,Isure could use a second cooling fan on my 07 busa,could you possibly get back to me with a price.If you can find the time send me an e-mail at markjessen@optonline.net with your #so we can talk,thankyou Mark J(PETERBUSA)

I just purchased a new lower temperature sensor, second fan, Muzzy blade, and two containers of ICE from Schnitz Racing Motorcycle. Give them a try

I have 4 of these ready, with stock fan blades, the shipped price now is $225!

Are you still pushing this crap? ......................... jk :laugh:

But seriously folks, Gixer's second fan mod is one of the best mods I ever did to a Busa. Great price, outstanding quality, A+++ person to deal with! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tom!
Are you still pushing this crap? ......................... jk :laugh:

But seriously folks, Gixer's second fan mod is one of the best mods I ever did to a Busa. Great price, outstanding quality, A+++ person to deal with! :thumbsup:

Back