Scrapin peg MSF course!

Just found this picture of me during the MSF course. The funny thing was was I didn't even have my endorsement and I was riding my Busa to the class because my car was having problems. Looked like i was almost hiting the exhaust lol.

leaning.jpg

EXTREME LEAN
laugh.gif
Should have dropped down over the tank more, get some sparks going
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

Man, I remember that! Still gives me the willies - those darn orange cones!

I recall just being in shock that I almost stayed inside the box doing the figure 8
laugh.gif

Try that figure eight on the Busa. Almost pulled it off a few years ago when i took the expierenced course. can you say counter steer, oooops dont drop it.

I'm actually very curious to see if I could do it on the Busa...that little Nighthawk I was on for the course wasn't horrible for a newbie riding
smile.gif

Get your lean on! I rode a GS250 for mine. I ended up scraping a peg too cause I came in too hot for the little turn I had to make. Scared the crap outta me. Man that course was fun.

super.gif

wit any luck i will be trying it on Saturday. My wife got the last open spot for the expierenced course (BYOB) and i am first on the wait list. NJ DMV, its free so we'll do it every year.

She is a bit nervous though, took the beginner course on a eliminator 250 last year and struggled on the 8. this year is a gixxer6 and she likes the paint the way it is.

pretty close to ripping your ankle off there
wow.gif

They gave me a dirt bike to ride for the two days because of my size i was too big for the 250's..6'3" 293lb at the time...my back hurt for a damn week after riding that thing
beerchug.gif

i had a little ninga 200 or 250 (cant remember), course was a breeze with that little scooter. everybody tryin to break in time and i was stopping on dime. need i mention the handling.

Back