Sandusky trial

Defend himself? Against what? Numerous accusers and obvious guilt?
Tom is there any doubt in your mind that he's guilty? If so please step aside and I'll drop him in the hole.
And I'll do it while drinking a chocolate shake from Arby's. Then I'll go home and sleep very well.
He deserves no right to defense, no more time wasting, let's get on with the execution.

But no it will drag on for two yrs and he'll get a slap on the wrist.

Blanca,

I am not in anyway sympathizing with Sandusky. But as pointed out here, people have been falsely accused. The Lacrosse players were practically executed by the press, only to later find out they were in fact be falsely accused. I have been falsely accused and was glad I was able to defend myself. I had a friend. father of children get accused by his 12 year old daughter of sexual molestations. He was placed on the sexual predators list and lost his job because of it. 18,000 in legal expenses later, he was able to show in court that his ex-wife, was brainwashing the daughter to say what she had her memorize.

Everyone should have a chance to defend themselves. No matter how much of a slime-ball they are. Yes sometimes bad people get off (Casey Anthoney, OJ, etc.) because they get good attorneys. I hate that part of the process. But in the end you hope that the truth is is what matters and will be judged by that.

Tom I do agree with you for the most part.
But everyone can just turn their backs for only a second cuz that's all I'll need. You won't see it and therefore won't be part of it. Just walk away and be happy in the fact justice was served.

Tom I do agree with you for the most part.
But everyone can just turn their backs for only a second cuz that's all I'll need. You won't see it and therefore won't be part of it. Just walk away and be happy in the fact justice was served.

And while I support the justice system overall. I have real problems with the punishment phases. When Sandusky is found guilty, he will be sent to prison for the rest of his life. I agree he should be shot or tortured or both and it should be made public.

It will serve as a deterrent to the rest of these scum. We have gotten way too soft on punishment.

^^ live on tv....'we now interupt your normal programming to bring you the execution of child ruiner Sandusky' on ALL channels with a warning to other potential whackos 'be warned the same will happen to you!!!'.

Afterward let his body swing until the crows pick his eyeballs out, in an iron cage like in pirates of the Caribbean.

I wonder how fast the crime rate would drop.

What should be concerning is the reports that the interviewers did tell the victims what other victims had told them. That can be interpreted as coaching or planting seeds. Also, the LEOs discussing one's testimony during a jury break. Unfortunately, those points may cause "a reasonable doubt". To me, the most damning testimony came from the assistant who witnessed the shower incident. That in itself was crucial.

Poppy it's a bunch of stuff carefully done to enable the jury to let him go.
Wouldn't doubt if it's all choreographed.

I hope the jury brings a guilty verdict! Seems logical to me but I've only read the media presentations.

^^ live on tv....'we now interupt your normal programming to bring you the execution of child ruiner Sandusky' on ALL channels with a warning to other potential whackos 'be warned the same will happen to you!!!'.

Afterward let his body swing until the crows pick his eyeballs out, in an iron cage like in pirates of the Caribbean.

I wonder how fast the crime rate would drop.

Quickly.
I'm pro gun too, but I'm all for bringing back the gallows.
Hang em high, downtown...and feel free to take all the shots you like.
Please try not to kill him instantly with the bullets though.
GOD forgive us, but some people deserve to move on to punishment after this life.

Back