Saddle Sore 1000 Completed

PowerPac59

Registered
Just completed a SaddleSore 1000 - 9/18/10 4:00am - 1:00am
(Wisconsin miles only) 1033 miles
Marshfield - Wisconsin Rapids - Madison - Eau Claire - Pembine - Green Bay - Milwaukee - Oshkosh - Marshfield

Heli-Bars
Suzuki Sport Tour Windshield
Suzuki Gel seat
Oxford Heated Sport Grips
Eastern Beaver Switched Triple Wiring Harness
Throttlemeister
Nelson-Rigg Tail Bag
Moto-Centric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag

P27.jpg

P24.jpg

P29.jpg

P1010039-1.jpg

P37.jpg

P35.jpg

Last edited:
cool, you from marshfield? i worked up there in 08. that almost looks like the international truck sales/stop we had our yard in.

ain't so easy is it? makes for a long azz day. still, makes ya feel happy and really tired all at the same time.

congrats, it is a long day. I rode 1244 miles on the first day to Reno this year. Made the next 2 days a lot shorter.

This was my second Saddle Sore, this was first on my Busa.
Yeah, it was a long day; Yeah my a$$ was sore; but at the end, the sense of accomplishment, and the knowledge of the percentage people that will ever do 1000 miles on a motorcycle puts a smile on your face. Most of my co-workers think I am sick in the head. None of them are motorcyclists let alone long distance lovers. They will NEVER understand. :poke:

The Busa was a joy to ride. It is really nice to not to have to work the bike to keep pace with others in the group. This time it was a Suzuki 1500 and a Yam FZ1 that road with me.

The Busa was a purchase that I plan to over time morph it into a serious long distance touring machine. I am working on doing another IBA SaddleSore yet this fall x2. Central Wisconsin to Atlanta, stay for a day or two for business and then return. 1050 miles one way. All 4 lane travel 16-17 hours tops.

Thanks for all your encouraging words! :thumbsup:

I did mine 1000 from southern tip of Ohio to Milwaukee..you should have come see me!!

Congrats!!

Back