Sad sad expensive news......

We are currently in a huge fight with the insurance company but wont hear back from them until monday....The investigators think they may know who did it but that they will probably sit on the bikes for a few months and not move em or anything. They said that more than likely the bikes are like less than ten min away from where we live. I am just sick over this I hate freakin walking outside and seeing the empty space were they sat! Good news is if we do ever get the bikes back insurance will have to either pay to fix them or total them(is what i was told) but of course I dont trust insurance companies at all anymore. We had to fight with them for nearly 5 months over our house. They were willing to pay but pay less than half of what the policy was for.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wow, that really sucks!!

I hope you get them back and the police get the bottom feeders that took them.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their arm pits!

DON'T LET THE INSURANCE COMPANY WEASLE OUT OF PAYING FOR YOUR MOTORCYCLES!!! They have no problem taking your money but they hate to pay out! Stick it to the insurance and DON"T BACK DOWN!!!!:poke:

Sorry to hear this and know exactly what you mean about seeing that empty spot where the bikes used to be. Thieves are getting bold, but are very good too. Hope you get them back in the same condition. I hate thieves! :guns:

sry to hear, friggn thieves suck azz, karma will get them in the end

hopefully you will get everything straight with the insurance co.

i just saw a news report on our local station here in KC that said stolen bikes are on the rise becasue so many are left out in the open where people dont have places to keep them out of sight, sry i know this doesnt help, but just a word out to others...

Still no news on my poor babies!!! Seems like now I see twice as many bikes out riding and of course if its a sports bike I am checking it out very close! I had custom rims on the 600 and I have a feeling someone will decide to sport them at some point and I would know them anywhere. We did find out that there are only about 5 registered Busa's in our county and surrounding counties one of which is mine and mine is the only 08 and there is one 09 the rest are older so if they put it on the street it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Insurance companies can't make money if they pay claims.

Whole thing sucks.

My sympathies. Right hand amputation, among others. Busas easily replaced; if my Vincents were stolen, heads would roll. Sure hope it works out OK.

Nothin new....Still arguing with the insurance and have not heard anything about the bikes. I just feel like part of my family is missin without them. Its killin me not bein able to ride! I didnt realize just how attached I was....

Wow!! I don't know what is worse being violated from having someone steal your bike or being violated by the insurance company!!!! It just sucks all the way round. Sorry you are going through this right now.

That sux badly; I know how badly you'd like to get your hands on these punks. Best of luck.

Had to go to the nashville geico office and make a recorded statement about the insurance for the investigation on the policy but wont know anything for a few days....

Back