Sacramento/Bay area Riders ?

Here, here!

6173837385_67895bf632_b.jpg

Old but ALIVE thread (kinda like me)

American Canyon here. The rain has kept the bike put away for the last few weeks. Battery stays topped off. It's ready to go play.

Bosshound said:
Good to see some Northern California Riders still out there !!!! :thumbsup:

For sure, I'd like to see the stretch more active like SoCal.

Anyone kinda all season riders?

might do a 2-up easy paced Berryessa or Napa run monday morning dec 10 with the GF. weather will be sunny but cool of course. anybody down?

mikooldaddy said:
might do a 2-up easy paced Berryessa or Napa run monday morning dec 10 with the GF. weather will be sunny but cool of course. anybody down?

Just went yesterday. Only got the weekends off.

image-3259024846.jpg

Ride safe.

image-3259024846.jpg

Those are some great roads around Berryessa, Capell Valley Road, Pope Valley Road, Pope Canyon Road, Chilies Pope Valley Road, Butts Canyon Road and Knoxville Berryessa Road is awesome especially where it dumps into Morgan Valley Road. I don't get out very much lately but when I do that's where I've headed. A couple months ago I was up that way and hit 16 off 20, 16 was a great road and practically no traffic.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/130880-berryessa-beyond.html

Really miss the group rides that used to happen from this forum, maybe this spring we can get another group rolling once in a while.

Back