Rubb has unearthed another Busa artifact...check this out...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Buddy's bike shop going under,blah blah blah...as we clean-up and toss-out we are finding stuff like this...

4.jpg

old Power Commander II.
I'm 99% sure it used to be mine either purchased or given to me by a member here.I mean back 20 years ago how many Busa riders could there have been on this island? It was covered in dust and left to die alone in a corner. Sad...:confused:
Anyway if a feller who had an' old Busa running say 16 Bit technology really wanted to get some huge dyno numbers :laugh:,this could be the answer. :thumbsup: I think 1 of them round disc thingies may even contain some maps written by yours truly.
Now it would take somebody with mad,mad 'puter skillz to get this baby up and running...somebody like ahhhh @Hayabusa Wannabe :D He's my go-2-guy on things 'lectronic an' such. Somebody who would know how to insert that funny looking cable into a modern machine.

3.jpg

The computer would also have to be able to decipher the code for the written krap on the discs for that state of the art Win 95 OS you had back then. Do they still make computers with a disc drawer?

2.jpg

Sound card and speakers would also be required. :laugh:
There are not many members on here sporting a Busa that could benefit from this forgotten technological wizardry.It would have to be a Busa circa 1999 or so. I do know one guy thou....
HEY @Kiwi Rider I got sumfin for ya...
rofl.gif

He's gonna kill me
crowbar.gif

Also up for grabs is that antiquated tank protector that re-surfaced from the grave a while back. I better give him first dibs on that too...I mean,who wouldn't wanna get their hands on Rubb's old bra...
drools.gif

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

Somebody quick call the Smithsonian...
Rubb.

1.jpg

cc.jpg

Power Commander version Snake Eyes:

This should take care of the hardware connection at $24+. There are no guarantees but in its day it had a high degree of compatibility with different devices. You may find a cheaper vendor too.

1604330599345.png

Will the Win 98 software work in a Win 7 or Win 10 PC? No definitive answer. If I were looking for a bargain I would take the chance. If it fails to load then try running it in "compatibility mode."

Lastly, will tuners still interface with this? Ask your tuner, and they may require your adapter.

Last edited:
omg THATS AWESOME. Put it in a museum!
Way cool right :thumbsup:
Power Commander version Snake Eyes:

This should take care of the hardware connection at $24+. There are no guarantees but in its day it had a high degree of compatibility with different devices. You may find a cheaper vendor too.

View attachment 1629092

Will the Win 98 software work in a Win 7 or Win 10 PC? No definitive answer. If I were looking for a bargain I would take the chance. If it fails to load then try running it in "compatibility mode."

Lastly, will tuners still interface with this? Ask your tuner, and they may require your adapter.
and there's the answers for the proud new owner...:laugh: :thumbsup:
HW to the rescue...again.
It's a classic.
Right bro...it makes you wanna break out the parachute pants,turn up some MTV and play some Nintendo NES. :p
Rubb.

@rubbersidedown
Hey!! I have the state of the art PC3 in my ‘99, I wouldn’t even look at a crappy old PC2..... ancient old dinosaur techamonology.
But thanks for thinking of me ... Bastid!
Hey I was just trying to help...you know, ease you into all these new gizmo's they have out now. You know,like microwave ovens and clothes washing and drying machines.
It's a brave new world...ya ungratefull old bastid.
:laugh: Anything new and exciting going on? Anybody offer up any cool freebie bikes to ya or anything? Everything spot on with the new cams etc?
Rubb.

Back