Rotrex C30 charged Busa in car

alex summers

Registered
Ok so i am not a biker first and foremost but i have been using the engine in a hillclimb car for the last 3 months. I have been looking for a engine forum and came across this one. I have added a link below to a video of the car being used (onboard footage). Please give me your thoughts.

Link:
- Loton Park onboard Alex Summers (HD GoPro)[/url]

More information:

1400cc race tuned RPE hayabusa engine
c30 belt driven rotrex charger
custom ally machined plenim by DJ racecars

Any questions please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
its not too much of a handfull for what it is suprisingly. Here is a pic:

YoNvK.jpg

in montana, you could put headlights, tails and turn signals on it and drive it on the road.

haha i wanna live in montanna. It would also need a bigger fuel tank as it only holds 2.5 litres (about half a gallon).

It is really good in the corners, the car only weighs 310 kg dry and it has super soft rubber, it also has really good low speed downforce.

i can't imagine how fun that would be on going to the sun road in glacier park. my buddy used to run legends at the local 1/8 mile track, he had an entire chassis, motor, and body ready for the street. ended up having a kid and finding God (thankfully before he killed himself on his R6), and sold both racecars and the bike. but he'd planned on getting it set up to drive around town on saturday nights.

Back