Roommates Turbo GSXR-600 Project - pic heavy

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
I know it's not a Hayabusa, but still cool non-the-less. It's taken a lot of time as one of our buddy's as hand made all of the parts for it in his spare time at work....

2006 GSXR-600

657322197_photobucket_19143_.jpg

657322197_photobucket_28847_.jpg

657322197_photobucket_29495_.jpg

657322197_photobucket_29847_.jpg

657322197_photobucket_29851_.jpg

657322197_photobucket_29848_.jpg

657322197_photobucket_28848_.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

That's all of the progress for now. I know that he's used the .org for finding some answers to questions he had. Should be a fun little bike soon

So far progresss looks good. Look forward to seeing finished :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

That looks darn good, and I hate it! Mostly cause its not mine and it'll probly surprise more than a few liter bikes and Busa's. He needs a hidden camera to record the faces of the people he outruns with it when they catch up to and scream obscenities at him. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

:rofl: that is nasty! i def want to see the end result and then they look on the first persons face who tries to run him on it hahahaha... :bowdown: that is a great idea

That looks darn good, and I hate it! Mostly cause its not mine and it'll probly surprise more than a few liter bikes and Busa's. He needs a hidden camera to record the faces of the people he outruns with it when they catch up to and scream obscenities at him. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Hahaha I know his first race his going to be another local guy's R1. The guy on the R1 has been hassling him for awhile. I'm sure my roommate will want a shot at big brother eventually lol.

Nice idea to use stainless steel schedule 10 elbows and tees for a compact header. You would not have purchased those from McMaster-Carr,...would ya?? :poke: I'm currently using the elbows for my Busa project. Good stuff!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. should be very interesting to see what it does once completed. and yes mcmaster carr was the cheapest on the schedule 10 90's but were a little pricey on the t's. I found them cheaper somewhere else but don't remember off hand. happy to help any way i can

Back