Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rode her home last night

hey what command do u work for? im at mobile but im swtiching to nsf so my bike is on its way out here soon as i get home for transfer leave.... u'll see this one around soon...

nice busa,

Im not a deployed marine, am a local.

congrats on your new ride and welcome aboard! :beerchug:

torque is a lovely thing!

My 2 hour ride:

Got up at 6:30am, geared up and headed to my dads place (closed garage), a 10 minute drive,to take the busa out, weather was much better today though kinda windy. I normally start out cruising like a harley and maintained cruise mode enjoying my first bike ride since i sold my zx-12r two months ago. It felt good.

riding her needed slight adjustments to be made as she sits low, but by the time i got home i feel ive got used to her already, carrying decent speed even at the roundabouts, its just those real tight corners that would need a bit more time to get used to.

An hour into the ride im cruising down the highway at 80 and decieded to see how the busa pulls, did not even downshift, just got on the throttle and in no time i see an indicated 170.....in a top gear roll on!:mwink: ......me likes!

I know the busa speedo is optimistic but even had the true speed been as low as 150 thats badass.

It has been just a few days since i bought the bike, it will need a polish and minor detailing to really get her to shine, she may have 4000 miles on her but the weather out here shows no mercy to metal, but i shall get the ol girl shiny in no time.

Dont plan mods anytime soon, but that muzzy has got to go, sounds nice and deep and turns heads in the city, but i personally would like to put on dual carbons (hex cans) from yoshimura or Akrapovic.

good to have you back busa.

Top Bottom