Riding With The Lord

busa_boy_69

Registered
I thought this was pretty cool. Now I'm by all means not a bible thumper but I do have religion and pray to Jesus quite regularly. I was out today and decided to go to this church by my house that has something very unique. So I went and bended my knee, gave some worship, and asked Jesus to watch over me as dangerous as motorcycling is. Then when everyone left I snuck in a picture with the churches very unique "thing". They have I believe the biggest statue of Jesus in the country. Theres a trail you walk on to get to it but I wanted a bike of it with my bike. Lol. So I quickly rode the trail, snapped a pic, and got out of there.

20170709_144707.jpg

They have a thing here where they bless the bikes. Priest walks up to each bike and does a quick prayer. My friend did it right before he totaled it into the side of a pickup truck that pulled out in front of him. Lol! Everyone was ok except the bike. Guess it's good the bike's sins were forgiven before it went on to the after life...... Seriously, anything that builds your confidence is a good thing.

They have a thing here where they bless the bikes. Priest walks up to each bike and does a quick prayer. My friend did it right before he totaled it into the side of a pickup truck that pulled out in front of him. Lol! Everyone was ok except the bike. Guess it's good the bike's sins were forgiven before it went on to the after life...... Seriously, anything that builds your confidence is a good thing.

At Timberline Church in Fort Collins, Colorado, the bikes ride up inside the church and the riders and bikes get blessed, an awesome sight and sound. :)

Who do you think it is?
It's just a statue, a graven image.
https://rcg.org/questions/p202.a.html

Don't get me confused I love God, Jesus, the Scriptures. I have a relationship with Jehovah, pray and study daily. In my journey, my studies I've grown to learn that many of the traditions we keep and have had are simply that, traditions and aren't biblical. Things such as praying to saints, praying to Mary, statues of "God", etc. Hope I didn't offend you brother that wasn't my intentions. I'm just very passionate about the topic of God, Jesus and Scriptures and love to speak/share on it.

They do the same thing here. Its just always packed and Im not much of a "social" rider. When I get in big packs of bikes Im always looking around like where are the idiots in here I need to stay away from. I ride with people I'm just selective about it. Plus 90
percent of the time my rides are my "me" time where I go get away from everything and everyone. Lol. So I just kinda got the lord to bless it myself.

Is that yellow writing on your tires or the rims? I like that look.

Its on the tires. Im kind of surprised man. I did it myself just because i thought it wad a racing type of look and the yellow acvents the gold in my paint. But to my surprise several people on here have asked me about it really liking. Im starting to think I just might have good taste. Lol

Back