Ridin' To Newport Beach (CA) On Xmas Eve

piratediverjefff

Registered
Still workin' the bugs out with the new camera,I managed to accidentally delete the first 1/2 of the video...while purposely trying to delete/edit out the last couple of minutes.:laugh:Still a lot of wind noise even with the touch screen back so next will try the solid.Also wondering why the video when viewed isn't automatically in 1080p HD,and when I highlight/copy/paste the video picture doesn't come up in this post(only the link)though it just did on another board while posting it exactly the same way?

Last edited by a moderator:
SO was it TOO HOT to wear gloves and a jacket? :poke:

I would be afraid to ride like that.
Guess your braver then me.
Hate to see any tattoos get messed up in a crash or fall.

Lucky SOB gets to ride in late December. :laugh:

Be safe out there.

Hoodie on the way down,jacket on the way back when it got cooler(have some Dainese Carbon Cover ST gloves but due to permanent nerve damage in left hand[broken twice,diminished/practically non-existent feeling]and a quick turn throttle usually only wear them when it's cold,or when I'm out cowboyin' with the guys :laugh:).Cold out here right now Red,only 51 degrees today at noon!:whistle:

...above 5,000',where it needs to stay(I'm at 1,400' here at the house).:laugh:

These hills @2,500'(pic from my driveway last year)usually get a dusting or two every winter though.

2011MojaveMile005.jpg

Not bad out right now,a nippy 58 degrees...but I'll just have to deal with it.:whistle:

...and it does get pretty nippy out here guys,hit our monthly low of 39.3 early this morning!:laugh:

Horsethief Canyon Local Weather Conditions

Back