RIDE MALIBU on Sat. november 14

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Some feelers have been sent out to a few members here on the oRg and a ride in the beautiful mountains of Santa Monica is in order. Malibu to be specific. We will go up and down and up and down and up and down, you get the point. The Santa Monicas are beautiful and the riding is pleasant to very technical.
Where to meet: IHOP 1920 Santa Monica blvd, Santa Monica 90404
Time: 8:30
Visors down: 9:15-9:30
Not gonna meet us for breakfast, that is fine, but please show up to the IHOP by 9:15.
Here is a map of our general route Harley-Davidson - Ride Planner - Shared Ride Plan
We will visit the Rock Shop, famous for it's gathering of bikes on the weekends. Sometimes it seems like in the thousands. The route is flexible as it's hard to get really lost in this area, and all roads lead to great riding. We will be riding Latigo Canyon, so bring your technical riding skills out.
The NO CRASHING rule will be in effect.
Feel free to pm Lamb with questions or post em right here.
See ya there!

Lamb...there's a show here in Phoenix this weekend. I'm going to stay here.

Be safe out there, have fun.

Scar, why were you loading your bike on a truck going to LA?

Hey, Ron...I went to spend Sunday/Monday with a client and his family in Agoura Hills, then from there, I headed directly to Phoenix. Got here last night about 9:30. Wasabi is now in Arizona. I had intended to ride her back to SoCal for the Malibu dealio, but work interferes.

I'm really grateful for work, even though it sometimes interferes.:beerchug:

This sounds like a great ride:thumbsup: But its Winter Nationals at Pomona this weekend. So no twisties Straight line only:laugh:
-Mike

Hey, Ron...I went to spend Sunday/Monday with a client and his family in Agoura Hills, then from there, I headed directly to Phoenix. Got here last night about 9:30. Wasabi is now in Arizona. I had intended to ride her back to SoCal for the Malibu dealio, but work interferes.

I'm really grateful for work, even though it sometimes interferes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, know about that. I would like to go, but I'm not ready for a real long day yet.........I can do 4-6 hours so far, but getting back to it.

Lamb is an excellent ride coordinator.

It will be a good, sane, fun ride on some of the awesome SoCal mountains.

Whoever goes will be glad he did.

Lamb, I would so be there for this ride but im in Maui this week and will not be back till the following week. Have fun:thumbsup:

I work dammit!:butbut:...i went to salton sea....borrego springs on monday...thought about malibu...Have fun!!!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you guys know that IHOP has been exposed for food safety issues and animal cruelty in its supply chain. For more details, please check out: The Humane Society of the United States : The Humane Society of the United States.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Emily S.

... Now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

What the hell was THAT??!!!

Anyway, I'm going to be in Malibu on a ride with another forum I'm on, KatRiders. We're gonna meet up at the Las Virgenes Mobil station at 9:30. Probably see you all there :thumbsup:. Feeding at WoodRanch BBQ around midday.http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...Calabasas,+Los+Angeles,+California+91302&z=16

Back