Rev Got a new chain...

No Harm, Though I was starting to think maybe I should 86 the thing...BUt then my wife looked at me and said "Uh NO, they would have busted you for any kind of chain..."  and I thought...Uh yeah good point...
biggrin.gif
The little Mrs. is right, bro. I would have jumped in with both feet no matter what kind of jewelry you had posted.
poke.gif
That's what bro's are for, man!
wink.gif

Besides, the board needs an occasional lightening up. This time it just happened to be at your expense. Maybe next time it'll be somebody else who buys a piece of homowear and posts about it.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

How the hell did I miss this thread?
rock.gif
 Some good reading.

Revlis- I think it's a cool chain, but then again...I do ride a Harley also.  I don't dress like the rest of the crowd though except for the t-shirts, jacket, boots...oh crap...I do dress like 'em.  My wallet DOES NOT have a chain attached to it though.
laugh.gif

BT- Only you would have pics of the Village People readily available for posting.  You're starting to worry me a little dude.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, where you been, man? You gotta start checkin' more closely so you don't miss the good ones.
wink.gif
Oh, and as for the VP photos, a quick Copernic Search Agent query turned up more than I ever wanted to see about the Village Idiots, errrrrrr, People... Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
blush.gif

Oh, about that wallet with chain thing. You actually expect us to believe that you have a Hardley in the garage and there's not a wallet in your house with a chain on it? Dude, what do you take us for?
wink.gif

wink.gif

No Harm, Though I was starting to think maybe I should 86 the thing...BUt then my wife looked at me and said "Uh NO, they would have busted you for any kind of chain..."  and I thought...Uh yeah good point...
biggrin.gif
The little Mrs. is right, bro. I would have jumped in with both feet no matter what kind of jewelry you had posted.  
poke.gif
 That's what bro's are for, man!
wink.gif

Besides, the board needs an occasional lightening up. This time it just happened to be at your expense. Maybe next time it'll be somebody else who buys a piece of homowear and posts about it.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Oh yeah, no sweat...NOW THAT I HAVE A FREAKIN COMPLEX ABOUT THE DAMN THING!!!!!   YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR A PRIOR MILITARY GUY TO BUY FREAKING JEWELERY?
rock.gif

BAH, it's all good...I went for a LOOOONG ride today out in the sun, 80 degrees, Breeze coming in off the gulf.  Yeah I was thinking about all them poor COLD bastids up north and you know what?  I said FUG em'  and pulled a weird assed wheelie sort of by accident whilst changing lanes quickly under heavy throttle...was interesting I'd tell you about the rush and feel of it but hey I wouldn't want to go on for 75K words now would I!!!!!!!

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Oh yeah, no sweat...NOW THAT I HAVE A FREAKIN COMPLEX ABOUT THE DAMN THING!!!!!   YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR A PRIOR MILITARY GUY TO BUY FREAKING JEWELERY?
rock.gif

BAH, it's all good...I went for a LOOOONG ride today out in the sun, 80 degrees, Breeze coming in off the gulf.  Yeah I was thinking about all them poor COLD bastids up north and you know what?  I said FUG em'  and pulled a weird assed wheelie sort of by accident whilst changing lanes quickly under heavy throttle...was interesting I'd tell you about the rush and feel of it but hey I wouldn't want to go on for 75K words now would I!!!!!!!

wink.gif
Oh...that hurt Rev...you cut me...cut me deep...
...and I said I liked the bracelet!  And you rub nice weather and riding in...

rock.gif

wink.gif
Oh...that hurt Rev...you cut me...cut me deep...
...and I said I liked the bracelet!  And you rub nice weather and riding in...
Sorry Tough Guy, Didn't mean to make it sting... Did I mention it was about 85 degrees and sunny today as well?

Yeah yeah I know...I'll go get fugged...

Back