Regulator/rectifier

magus

Registered
What replacement regulator/rectifier is best these days? My 2013 seems to be on its last leg. It's the newer one with 2 wire out put not the 4 wire the early gen 2 used

Thanks

What replacement regulator/rectifier is best these days? My 2013 seems to be on its last leg. It's the newer one with 2 wire out put not the 4 wire the early gen 2 used

Thanks

Mosfet makes good aftermarket rectifiers.
There are several recalls too, you could get a new one free at any dealer.

Mosfet makes good aftermarket rectifiers.
There are several recalls too, you could get a new one free at any dealer.
when I searched by vin it said no active recalls...
where can I find the mosfet one? I thought that was a type (uses mosfets) not a brand?

Thanks
Also looks at the plugs at the regulator, at the bottom of the shock, there are more than 2 wires

Also looks at the plugs at the regulator, at the bottom of the shock, there are more than 2 wires
mine is different than the early 2nd gen, they have 3 pin for stator plug, and 4 pin on other plug. mine has the 3 pin stator plug and a 2 pin on the other.. really sucks since I have an extra rectifier but its the 4 pin

Back