Regional Busa Get Together at Eureka Springs

What are we doing for Saturday night?
Do I need to bring anything for the BBQ?
I suppose we are still having it?
Let me know and I can bring something.
Looking forward to coming down and riding.

Yaesu - check our these Posts on the cook out scene 141, 142, 144, 147

Does anyone know/remember if they have a BBQ pit or did someone else bring one last time?

May have a change in my plans for Hot Springs run. busaone is trying to get off all of thursday. If that happens we will be going from St. Louis directly to Hot Springs early Thursday mornig via I-55 to I-40 to little rock and then on to Hot Springs. this will allow us to do the group ride on Saturday without being wiped out. hope this doesnt bum anyone out.

hey drew was just about to post that im opting out of the hot springs ride. ill be riding down with red 05, yaseu and one other couple on fri. looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great ride.
super.gif

My wife will not be able to attend because of work. Ninja Killer and myself will be rolling in around noon on Thursday.

Sorry to hear this Hal. Lesa was looking forward to shopping with her again. Maybe next time.

Don....can we get a link or copy of the route you have figured for the Saturday ride?
super.gif

(GSXcite @ May 04 2007,09:34) My wife will not be able to attend because of work. Ninja Killer and myself will be rolling in around noon on Thursday.
sorry to hear that RebelBusa isn't going to make it...i already have the room reserved for Thur...i'll be in later that evening...need to get a little sleep between getting off work that morning and riding over

(semi @ May 05 2007,07:15)
(GSXcite @ May 04 2007,09:34) My wife will not be able to attend because of work. Ninja Killer and myself will be rolling in around noon on Thursday.
sorry to hear that RebelBusa isn't going to make it...i already have the room reserved for Thur...i'll be in later that evening...need to get a little sleep between getting off work that morning and riding over
I was going to arrive Friday, but I'm going down on Thursday instead. You may want to get ahold of the Pointe West and let them know I'll check in for us so they don't think I'm trying to put the moves on your room.
laugh.gif

Who ever is in charge of this thing, I will be there Friday about 2 PM WITH a Car. So, if we need anything picked up at the store for the BBQ, just let me know and I'll go get it !

Only 10 days left  
super.gif

(GSXcite @ May 06 2007,20:10) You may want to get ahold of the Pointe West and let them know I'll check in for us so they don't think I'm trying to put the moves on your room.
laugh.gif
done...we are good to go
beerchug.gif

Just a few more days to go. I am ready to ride.
Will be riding down and will G/F driving the truck w/trailer down on friday.

I can not figure out what you were talking about on the cook out scene,bluehaya. must be smarter than the computer to get that done.
Leaves me out.

Looking forward to the ride again this year.

Yaesu, look abpve the avatar for the post number. That is what he is talking about.

hey is anyone still going to hot springs friday? seems like everyone is staying with the eureka thing... if so i'll see ya up there...was gonna meet up and ride north with someone...

GSXRZ , Busaone and I are going to Hot Springs on thursday. Staying at Lake Hamilton Resort. Leaving for Eureka Springs friday morning. My cell # 314-952-0461. Will be taking hwy 7 to Harrison then across to Eureka Springs. zyour welcome to ride along..
beerchug.gif

Anyone going have Yoshi Pipes
rock.gif
? I am considering on getting some and want to hear them IN PERSON. If so, could you contact me so we can meet up and I can hear YOUR PIPES
laugh.gif

Hey Col. Busaone "Mike" has yosh stainless race baffle slipons. I also had them. They are sweet. We will be rolling in Friday evening to the Pointe West.

Florida__Trip_March_2005_020a.JPG

cool, i may go ahead and roll with u guys from hot springs.... i have a yoshi 4 in to 1 on my 07.

Back