Reflectors...

Reflectors are funny looking! my husband has to remove mine off my katana. I dont mind that they are there. It doesnt bother me as much as those of you who ride without any turn
signals and the freakin license plate nowhere to be found. I still have my turnsignals and so does my husbands Busa. I want people to see me not run into me. Too many blue hairs out there!!!!!!!!!!Could be a nice ticket from the police too!!!!!!!
Wrong!  Get yourself out there and get your own reflectors off!

Your a Biker Chick now, and as such a good portion of your "Honey DO's" in relationship to your Ride are all yours now...  Or at least they should be.

Something like removing the reflectors is a simple way to spend some quality time with your ride, and help you get to know it a little better... You'll feel better about riding in general after really spending some time messing with the Bike in the Garage.

Besides, ladies with a little grease under their nails are kinda Hot...
Definately... get out there and work on your bike Spicy. I do all my own stuff now. I've changed my back brakes, replaced my chain, and removed and replaced my fairings.... Joker calls it "bonding with your bike".

It's yours now... make it your own.

You guys are exactly right. I think I just might take them off myself. Afterall; it is my bike! thanks Revlis and TKM.
biggrin.gif

NO WAY. I'm doing all the work to the bike or else there would be cat stickers and Louis Vuitton sh!t all over it! I ride it sometimes.:p

NO WAY. I'm doing all the work to the bike or else there would be cat stickers and Louis Vuitton sh!t all over it! I ride it sometimes.:p
Umm, wrong attitude bro... You want your wife to play along? You want her to share this part of your life with you? Then you have to let her make it hers. You can suggest, recommend, and try to guide her along a little bit, but if it is truly her bike, let her make it hers. She'll get to feel more involved and and over all it will help her become a better rider.

If it's the dirt under the nails thing, buy some mechanix gloves... If your worried about her painting it pink? Well... so be it. Let it really be hers, if you have to ride it somewhere deal with it...

My .02 Bro, Just tossing it out there, not trying to "Actually" tell you haw to handle your business.
thumbs-up.gif

Rev

Umm, wrong attitude bro... You want your wife to play along? You want her to share this part of your life with you? Then you have to let her make it hers. You can suggest, recommend, and try to guide her along a little bit, but if it is truly her bike, let her make it hers. She'll get to feel more involved and and over all it will help her become a better rider.

If it's the dirt under the nails thing, buy some mechanix gloves... If your worried about her painting it pink? Well... so be it. Let it really be hers, if you have to ride it somewhere deal with it...

My .02 Bro, Just tossing it out there, not trying to "Actually" tell you haw to handle your business.
thumbs-up.gif

Rev
You need to get out more-you're turning into DR.PHIL
tounge.gif
She can do whatever she wants to it, but I like working on the bikes-she doesn't.

You need to get out more-you're turning into DR.PHIL
tounge.gif
 She can do whatever she wants to it, but I like working on the bikes-she doesn't.
Dr. Phil is okay.....but I want to see some rollin'!
Bring on Jerry Springer!!!!

BTW, There is a guy here who has some Goochy/Louie Vital (Or whatever!?!) seat fabric......

I think that will be a chapter in my upcoming book:
Does it make me gay if.......

what about this stuff thats black and when light hits it, it turns white(reflectant) or matching color or clear to do same? Place it here and their no one see's it till light at night is on it.

<!--EDIT|HayaBusa Knight
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099950967 -->

what about this stuff thats black and when light hits it, it turns white(reflectant) or matching color or clear to do same? Place it here and their no one see's it till light at night is on it.
Yup, I have some 3-M Scotchlite Tape that is nearly Black but glows like a Mutha When Light hits it... Very Good stuff.

Thinking of putting that type stuff on my bike. A center line of it all around the black frame, as well as here and their maybe clear to go over the red fairing and all say a few strips at the bottom and edges of the fairing. Daylight Nothing, NightTime
smile.gif
. So may not look really good at night BUT still a good safety factor.

Knight
go on ebay and do a search for "hayabusa" look at the diamond stickers, those are bad.

R'sN

Back