Redline center stand

knobby

Registered
Just a thank you to Ian and the other good folks at Redline I purchased one of their sport center stands and its working great currently have both wheels and the forks off my B-King and the bike is super stable, makes for happy wrenching excellent product guys, thanks again:bowdown:

Thanks for the review - been looking at the center stand myself - just a tad pricey right now.

:thumbsup: had a set of industrial front and rear stands from Ian for 5 years, used them yesterday.

Got mine about a month ago (front and rear industrial stands). Oil change, 3 chain adjustments, chain cleaning, Yosh install, ..... I'd say they've paid for themselves already. I Had ***bulls when I had my last bike. The are every bit as good if not better. And le$$. Great stands

Just ordered my industrial front and back this week. Can't wait to get the bike up and some new tires on. Hands down the absolute best in customer service/communication from Ian ay Redline. Who else answers emails at 10 o'clock at night?

Gpr1200r

Just received my front and rear stands from Ian on Saturday. Extremely well built and with three casters on each stand, the busa is a cinch to move around the driveway/garage. The bike feels VERY secure while up on just the rear stand or both the front and rear stands.

The only tough thing I've run in to is with the busa itself: the stock rear fender gets in the way of getting the rear stand as far in as possible - thus reducing the leverage for getting the rear wheel lifted.

If nothing else, it's my new excuse to get a fender eliminator kit!

Back