Red/Black Hayabusa

OB_GSXRGirl96

Registered
Does anyone know anything about the Red/Black Hayabusa? When it will be available in the US, or is it alreay available?
If so, where can you buy it?

Hey Grrl, sorry that color is only available
overseas but if you cross your fingers maybe
for next year. I assume you live in the states. BTW, what type of bike do you ride ?

badboy

As far as I know, the Red/Black bodywork is only available overseas. I am hoping that it will be available in the States for 2000, because I am waiting for it also.

Your local dealer should have more info on the new models in the fall. Keep me posted if you hear anything. :)

You are always welcome here !
Questions whatever...
Black and Red will be nice I wonder what other colors there will be ?

badboy

My guess for 2000, Red, Black, Blue here in the USA. No other major changes (besides color & graphics).

This was just a guess, should this have been an official Suzuki announcement you would have been instructed which hotel to be at in Las Vegas.

I'm looking for a picture (don't remember where I got it) that shows 4 busas lined up next to each other. Blue, black, black, red.
They talked about dropping the copper color.

I want to say this pic came from Japan, but who knows since I can't find it.

GSXRGirl
You're right the Red and Black is quite beautiful. The other guys are correct too. Red is available only in Europe in '99. Hopefully the Y2K Bus may offer it. See
www.motofocus.sci.fi for a good picture of a Red/Black euro model.

Back