Rcc's new ultra 1000 plenum!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
This is the new air to water plenum from Richard at RCC, the new ULTRA 1000. This one pictured is for any Gen 1, and uses a secondary rail with injectors. With these, you can now take your turbo to 20 POUNDS OF BOOST ON PUMP FUEL . . .

For most setups, that would be equivalent to about 400 rwhp!

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is offering these as an upgrade to existing turbo kits, and it also comes without injector tunnels for you Gen 2 boys and girls.

They now also come standard on all Ultra and Super Ultra turbo systems from RCC . . .:laugh:

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

DSCN1164.jpg

u suck! now I want one..... smh! dam u! how much more is it over the previous plenum?

The Gen 1 Version, with the secondary injector bosses and billet fuel rail is $2800. If you already have an RCC Stage Two turbo system, just ask for this plenum without the rail, and it will be $2600.

For Gen 2s, this plenum comes without injector bosses for $2500. :laugh:

looks like I should have waited a year to build mine
ur bike is fast enough! new plenum old plenum don't matter. ur makn like 410 hp on pump. are u using all of the 410 hp on the street? cause I'm upgrading mine to be in that neighborhood power wise and I'm doubting ill be able to use that much power on the street. maybe I'm wrong but right now it makes 340 hp and it melts the tire at 100 mph down the highway.... I doubt id even run it anywhere near that on the street anyway.

be nice to go to track with 400+ hp tho....

Back