Rcc Turbos Spring Sale Is Over And Done Today!!!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
The RCC Turbos spring sale is officially over at the end of this month, February 29, 2016. The only way to take advantage of the sale pricing would be to place your order now, or get a deposit in of at least $1,000 dollars towards your order before the end of the month. Those who wish to place deposits should know their kits will not be put together until the final full payment is made . . .

RCC's TURBO SALE WILL BE OVER BY THE END OF BUSINESS TODAY! For those of you who have been considering that this is finally the time to make that leap to a turbo bike, today is the last day for this sale. Please do not ASSume that just because you talked to me last week (or whenever) that the sale price still applies to you after today, it does not. POWERHOUSE has no control over when RCC starts or finishes a sale. Since POWERHOUSE is closed today, I will honor the sale pricing for those who call my shop at (631)491-6767 and leave a message on my answering machine. However, you MUST get payment in before the END OF THIS WEEK, THEN IT IS OVER! I already spoke directly to Richard about this, there will be no exceptions!

This is a great opportunity to finally build that bike you've always dreamed of owning . . .:race:

Back