Rcc stage one 430 rwhp ecu editor ultra kit for gen 2 hayabusa

Discussion in 'Products' started by POWERHOUSE, Feb 17, 2014.

1. POWERHOUSE

POWERHOUSE Frank Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Frank
    Ultra kit 430hp Gen 2 Busa watermark and copyright.jpg

Since so many customers have ended up doing this anyway, Richard at RCC has introduced the new Stage One ULTRA 1000 KIT for 2008-2014 Gen 2 Busas. This is an ecu editor kit, and uses the newest ULTRA 1000 PLENUM. There is a new fuel pump location that puts the fuel pump under the swingarm where it will always be cooled by the air around it. All of our customers in the hotter climates will no longer have to be concerned about vapor lock issues. Please note that we will be offering this new fuel pump setup as an upgrade to existing kits shortly, and will post pictures soon. Also note that boost gauges will no longer be included in RCC kits, but will be optional.

This kit will make 350 RWHP WITH STOCK INJECTORS AND PUMP FUEL on a built engine.

This kit will make 400 RWHP ON PUMP FUEL with the optional RCC Billet fuel rail and 62 pound secondary injectors on a built motor.

This kit will make 430 RWHP ON RACE FUEL with the optional RCC Billet fuel rail and 62 pound secondary injectors on a built motor.

POWERHOUSE PRICE: $8500 . . .

Optional Tial Blow off valve, installed: $395
    Optional RCC Billet Fuel rail with 62 pound secondary injectors: $700

And as always, POWERHOUSE will continue to offer any turbo kits from RCC at a discount to org members

SABUSABOY likes this.
  2. Got-Busa?

Got-Busa? Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh
    Very nice setup to run! :super:

Thanks for always taking care of the members Frank.. :beerchug:

3. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Registered

Contests won:
    yea thats a great idea cause many do buy the ultra plenum anyway. 400 hp is a handful on there street!

I wud think 300-320 hp is doable on a stock motor. thats still 100-120 hp more then an H2 and still $15k cheaper....;)

piratediverjefff likes this.
  4. Got-Busa?

Got-Busa? Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh
    Maybe they should change the name to "H2 KILLER"... :lol:

GNBRETT and piratediverjefff like this.
  5. ogi

ogi Registered

Contests won:
    the great setup... [​IMG]

6. Shawn721

Shawn721 Registered

Contests won:
    Been considering going with powerhouse to turbo my 2014 busa. What is average turnaround time to get bike in and to get it back?

7. POWERHOUSE

Contests won:
    Name:
    Frank
    It depends on the extent of the build and the time of year. If the engine is being built - rods, pistons, studs, undercut transmission, output shaft, etc, that would obviously take up some time, especially getting the transmission undercut, which can take two weeks during the season. Right now we are slammed and something like this would take 4- 6 weeks to build and tune. During the winter it would be closer to 4 weeks, making the off-season a better choice time wise.

8. Shawn721

Shawn721 Registered

Contests won:
    4 weeks I would definitely schedule it for end of season then. I will be in touch within the next week to get things setup and scheduled ahead of time.

I am curious what is recommended as far as the rear swing arm and tire size. Figured I would ask on here so others could see answer for the kit. I don't want to lose very much ability to turn but also would prefer not to fight to keep front planted. What would you recommend from experience with the RCC kits? I want to be around 300hp and reliable for years. Pump gas of course since this is for street use.

9. POWERHOUSE

Contests won:
    Name:
    Frank
    The Stealth arm at 4" over is a popular mod, for those who are concerned about keeping the front end down and not over-adversely affect turning. I would also consider lowering the bike slightly. Any swingarm over 4" would require some tail mods and possible relocation of the license plate. Some customers keep the arm stock and enjoy the ride. As far as tires are concerned, I would stay with the stock size but put a good tire back there like maybe a Michelin Supersport Evo. Shinkos also stick but don't handle very well. There are a few others that would work well, it actually depends on how aggressive you want to be . . .

10. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Registered

Contests won:
    at 4 inches over with a good boost controller I was at 335 rwhp on 93 pump with a Shinko and it hooked like velcro and never came up on me even under WOT. I make more power now and went with a longer arm but to be honest I really don't think the longer arm benefits u on the street past 4 inches. LSR guys going 250+ mph aren't anymore then 4-5 inches usually.

I was able to corner jus fine. in fact, didn't really notice much difference over the stock length as far as handling and I too had the Macintosh Stealth arm Frank is referring to.

11. busafan08

busafan08 Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Ogun
    Just wondering what other bits and pieces do you need for the engine to make 350 400 horses also do you need to modify the tranny clutch ? which exhaust do you run with this kit thanks :thumbsup:

12. POWERHOUSE

Contests won:
    Name:
    Frank
    Anything over 325 rear wheel we recommend good rods like Carrillos. Some use Crowers or Wossners, whatever your builder prefers, but you should do rods, along with good studs. Up to 350, we are okay with APE Pro Mods, above that I would recommend ARP studs. Good valve springs, stainless valves, turbo pistons. As far as the clutch is concerned, there are springs that will hold 400 rear wheel, but this is one area where the intended use is important. A multistage - either Gen 1 or Gen 2 is a great street/strip clutch, but with any lockup you will want some type of shifter, like a quick shifter or air shifter. There are many combinations, but if you build your foundation strong, you will have a reliable bike . . . exhaust-wise, you can do dump pipes, or a full exhaust like RCC's new megaphone pipe. The RCC full exhaust will not hurt hp . . .

busafan08 and Mathewrussell52 like this.
  13. turbojonny

turbojonny Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Jonn
    I run this kit with a built motor. I got over 25k miles of zero issue abuse out of it. My bike made 402 on pump and has never seen race gas. Its a great kit! I'm rebuilding the motor now. No major issues internally. Switching to ARP head studs, as I plan to fully use the 400 hp whenever and wherver I can.

14. POWERHOUSE

Contests won:
    Name:
    Frank
    We just completed an RCC Stage One with meth injection on a Gen 2, got it done in four weeks exactly with turbo pistons, valves, studs, etc. Pump fuel: 322 SAE at 172 ft lbs . . . wacking that thing in third gear on the stock wheelbase had the front end trying to take my head off . . . :banana:

15. Busashot

Busashot Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Steve
    Maybe you should tie the front end to the wheel chock.....that is what is there for man.... :poke: