rcc header to engine

george b

Registered
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-problems/139875-exhaust-engine.html

posted in a different area, then i figured i should probably ask the people that have rcc turbos.

i have something like brass bushings where i took my tiforce header off the engine. rcc header won't go all the way in if i leave them in there. it will sit flush wihtout them in. is there anything like that needed to seal the header? rcc instructions and service manual don't give details.

Those are out of the stock exhaust system that someone failed to remove the first time when they installed your current system. Remove them forever. Or hang on to them if you are going back to stock. If not, you will never use them again.

As Chris said,........those are crush gaskets. You will have huge exhaust leaks without them. If one side has an indentation from the other exhaust,........face the crushed side into the head. Allow the turbo header to crush the new side. OR simply order 4 more from your dealer. They are roughly $25 for a set of 4. Good luck on your project!!:beerchug:

richard says they stay and it's not supposed to be flush. i gotta go backwards a little now, but that's ok. i think it's pretty cool to get an answer on a sunday morning. saved me from having to go a lot backwards.

come on cookie you know better
how you been
best watch they tech info if you arent that keen on turbo stuff ya booger

and yes im still around just not THERE

Good to see you, mate! You and I have shared a lot of laughs together!

:beerchug: To many more!

Back