Rayabusa0818 is home

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
What great fun
ukliam3.gif
The most eventful happening on the way home was that Sherry got to see HDETR
smile.gif
Other than that there were just a lot of stops for food, gas, and other necessary things
shutup.gif
We logged 1,557 miles on the van (that is just two hundred than LCB did one way one the Busa.) She has always been my hero, but now I hold her in a totally new level of esteem
beerchug.gif

I rode the Busa a shade over 300 miles and HDETR for about three hours.

I cannot believe this trip is over so soon, I miss all you guys and gals already!!!

I am going to bed now and will post more, including a few pictures, tomorrow
smile.gif

smile.gif

Glad you both made it home!! Good to see you again, Don! Sherry, it was great meeting you! Hope to see ya at the Fall Bash!

Sure glad you brought Sherry, you are a lucky guy
smile.gif

I got a something for you... a "-" (no good website should be without) and these... and a shameless plug for Larry , what a great guy!

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

Don , It was a pleasure meeting You & Sherry, You both take good care of yourselves & You be careful on "YOUR" road & watch out for those Trash Trucks & Dogs!!!
cool.gif

Glad to hear you and Sherry are home safe. Had a great time hanging out with you again and I,m honored that you joined Semi and I on the "sguirrel" run!
laugh.gif

Glad you and Sherry made it home safe.. I can't wait to ride with you again.
thumb_up.gif

Good to see you again Don..I am glad you brought Sherry with you..Can't wait to see you both again at the next one..
beerchug.gif

Back