Rank and File FBI.

Things are really screwed up when it takes 18 months to take delivery of a non-special order car. 5 bucks a gallon gasoline. Grocery store bills are almost double..... "supply chaIn" issues... i watch this guy Joe mumble and spittle and stutter while talking and im nervous for our future. He isnt running the show. He cant be. In a few years... u give this guy a golf club and he will probably try to hump it. beginning to middle stages of dementia/senility. I hope he stops giving stuff away for free... ITS NOT FREE. Its like he hates what america stands for and wants to destroy it. like he is TRYING to destroy it.
These political threads are getting old. Nobody posts new cars or new bikes or talks about an upcoming bike purchase or anything like that. They might be alot happier if they went out and spent some of the money. You cant talk sense to a liberal nowadays.... dont try.
The reason we discuss the political crap show is due to the fact it impacts our lives... this is true anytime stupid people in power are doing stupid and illegal acts for the purpose of getting revenge.

Wow! You are next level crazy. Talk about sheep, you drank so much cool aid you probably piss rainbows. Trump was right about one thing, he could shoot somebody in broad day light and you orange man followers would find some way to make it ok and justified.

Bullshit like this really ruins this site.
Playing the role of victim I see... its your lame immature brain that is messing up your life... nobody ordered you under duress to come here and read anything... you did it on your own free will... and now you cry about it like a baby would. This kind of behavior is straight out of the leftist playbook... like micro aggressions that are now used to make victims anytime some one with little or no self esteem loser feels threatened.

You have been watching the Clown Show deep dive for at least 6 years and still haven't figured it out... I kinda feel bad for you...

Yeah and just think of all the books they must have read to get to a low 40s approval rating.

And Kamala, man is she smart.
Kamala was smart enough to delay the release of prisoners after serving their term so they could be used to fight fires in California... cheap labor...

Never forget she served "under" Willie Brown... he said so in his book about his life.

Playing the role of victim I see... its your lame immature brain that is messing up your life... nobody ordered you under duress to come here and read anything... you did it on your own free will... and now you cry about it like a baby would. This kind of behavior is straight out of the leftist playbook... like micro aggressions that are now used to make victims anytime some one with little or no self esteem loser feels threatened.

You have been watching the Clown Show deep dive for at least 6 years and still haven't figured it out... I kinda feel bad for you..

Victim? I'm not a victim, you are the one that complains about your sweaty FBI interview and then uses that pointless experience to judge everyone by. You know nothing. I'm not a victim, I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative, I'm not a democrat or a republican. I'm a human, that can think critically for myself. On one issue I might lean right, on another issue I mean lean left. I don't follow any one man or party like you. I could never be part of your demented orange man flock of sheep, drinking that tainted cool aid all day long. You are so far down the rabbit hole I don't think you will ever see the truth again. Somehow we need to get back to the sanity of the middle ground and compromise and stop getting our news from facebook memes. You are right, I read your BS of my own free will. Somebody has to combat that nonsense with real facts. Ok like your last BS thread I'm done with this one to. I might read your next one though, just depends on how I feel.

wow man... u are justifying the collapse. YOU are suffering through this also. every time u fill up. It wasnt long ago gas was 2 bucks a gallon. He wants to BAN allll gas powered cars. Is your hatred soooooo strong ure willing to suffer through this kinda stuff forever?
When you understand the so called "Climate Change" agenda its pretty simple to put together. This whole eco go green business is designed to push people in ways that are like being put into a shute for cattle.

The weather has only been accurately recorded for about 150 years... the planet has had at least 4 ice ages going back millions of years. . so what does that mean exactly? To me it means the planet warms and cools over certain periods of time well before man could even hope to alter the weather. What is never mentioned is how the planet takes care of itself in certain ways that works. After volcanos erupted in hundreds of centuries past and the world was filled with countless tons of ash in the sky and causing winter like conditions in temperate parts of the world... how did the world recover and flourish again?

Consider how much cleaner this country runs its industry as compared to China, India and other countries that don't give a crap about the environment.

Victim? I'm not a victim, you are the one that complains about your sweaty FBI interview and then uses that pointless experience to judge everyone by. You know nothing. I'm not a victim, I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative, I'm not a democrat or a republican. I'm a human, that can think critically for myself. On one issue I might lean right, on another issue I mean lean left. I don't follow any one man or party like you. I could never be part of your demented orange man flock of sheep, drinking that tainted cool aid all day long. You are so far down the rabbit hole I don't think you will ever see the truth again. Somehow we need to get back to the sanity of the middle ground and compromise and stop getting our news from facebook memes. You are right, I read your BS of my own free will. Somebody has to combat that nonsense with real facts. Ok like your last BS thread I'm done with this one to. I might read your next one though, just depends on how I feel.
Boy... I got you good that time...

Forget about it... You lived your life and had your experiences that shaped how you see the world... and its the same for me. I only mentioned my FBI story because it had an effect on me as it should... anytime the FBI is looking for somebody hard enough to go knock on doors for a friendly visit which is how it use to be... it caught me totally off guard.

Get back to middle ground? That ship sailed a long time ago... We became a Banana Republic when the Deep State inside our federal government took out JFK. You probably think its crazy talk... well... it is now the most written about event in modern history... more independent investigative work has been done on that case than any case you can name. The trail still isn't dead yet... people that were alive then and knew something still won't talk... if it interest you... Mark Shaw is the man collecting it all and finding more.

Its funny how you are so sure of yourself to say I don't know anything... we have never met. Maybe your psychic...

My instinct these days is to question everything.

You have been watching the Clown Show deep dive for at least 6 years and still haven't figured it out... I kinda feel bad for you...

Geebus man, there you go again, deny, deflect and accuse. Just exactly what you do when you have (nothing) of value to say.

”This kind of behavior“ is right out of the RNC playbook. You sound just like Gaetz, Greene, Carlson, Bobert and the chump himself.

1661569381697.gif

Geebus man, there you go again, deny, deflect and accuse. Just exactly what you do when you have (nothing) of value to say.

”This kind of behavior“ is right out of the RNC playbook. You sound just like Gaetz, Greene, Carlson, Bobert and the chump himself.
The only cure for TDS is to become awake to what is happening here and in many places around the world.
Question... Is it just a coincidence that Nixon announced we were going off the gold standard in 1971 and in the same year the WEF was organized?

My opinion is the odds of that are about the same as Donald Rumsfeld announcing on 9-10-01 that the DOD could not determine where 2.3 trillion dollars went in recent years. I would give those 2 acts in 1971 having about the same odds as a plane hitting the DOD Accounting Dept at the Pentagon on 9-11-01.

See... my playbook is full of historical facts... don't believe it? Google is your friend...
This isn't a partisan attack on the corrupt politicians... it benefitted many that are connected to the MIC and they come from everywhere.

The orange man sheep will just say this didn't happen, it's all fake, like Alex Jones profiting on Sandy Hook. Now that Alex Jones has finally admitted under oath in a court of law that he knew Sandy Hook was real all along and has to pay out millions for the profit he built on those Sandy Hook lies maybe Trump will think twice about having him talk at a rally or maybe the orange man sheep will run Alex Jones out of business now that he sold out by telling the truth for once.

One interesting part about Sandy Hook is watching a parent talking ( doesn't know he is being filmed ) in a high hearted way with some other people there and then being told he is about to go in front of news cameras. He mumbles something to the effect that I have to get into the character role of somebody that just lost a child in a horrific school shooting. It was an act... It doesn't prove anything but it sure looks staged for the news cameras. You can't see the part prior to the video, however, you can read about it in the comments from people that did see it.

RNC playbook? Isn't it really the "Uni-Party" playbook? You just don't get it do you? Politics is Hollywood for ugly people that lie often and don't know any better. However, there are exceptions to that. I can name at least 5, maybe 6 or more that have that rare skill of acting like rational people with critical thinking skills. Personally speaking... I think Trey Goudy would make a good president... but he has no interest in that position that I have heard about.

The high point of the DOJ's Raid using FBI agents has just been revealed... the redacted affidavit had a redacted excuse for redacting the affidavit. How is that for a cover up? lol !

Whose playbook is that from anyway?

Koop
Why do it to yourself? lol. It doesnt matter how much money trumop has... people HATE him. The hatred shows and it is soul crushing. We should be moving PAST TRUMP and just get ready for ANY republican to straighten out this economy before we DONT HAVE a country. Now this stuttering/ stumbling senile criminal BIDEN is giving away MORE FREE STUFF that we all have to pay for. Maybe next will be cars... everyone gets a new corvette!!!!!!!! tax free!!!!
Hi. I think that it would very nice of our country to give all ( I hate to say this illegals ) or should I say new prefured citizens. a nice place to live food and a good used car. What do all the democrats think? Still no one has answserd my question SHOULD ALL THINGS THAT CAN KILL be taken out of all schools????????????

When you understand the so called "Climate Change" agenda its pretty simple to put together. This whole eco go green business is designed to push people in ways that are like being put into a shute for cattle.

The weather has only been accurately recorded for about 150 years... the planet has had at least 4 ice ages going back millions of years. . so what does that mean exactly? To me it means the planet warms and cools over certain periods of time well before man could even hope to alter the weather. What is never mentioned is how the planet takes care of itself in certain ways that works. After volcanos erupted in hundreds of centuries past and the world was filled with countless tons of ash in the sky and causing winter like conditions in temperate parts of the world... how did the world recover and flourish again?

Consider how much cleaner this country runs its industry as compared to China, India and other countries that don't give a crap about the environment.
Hi. @ Zerks.
The US must our polluting of our earth or we will all be under water. I also want to buy a house next to Obams house on the Island!

Back