Random Stampede Video

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I pieced some stretches of video together so you all could enjoy the bits that transpired before the Photo Shoot just outside Virginia City, NV, on Saturday, 25JUL09.

There's some truly funny stuff there...complete with an ongoing narrative (heavy on the scarcasm) by Rick Clemson and Andrew.

Those guys were having too much fun!!! :beerchug:

Anyway, enjoy what's there...(Click the HQ button)...the next video I'll put together is the action piece which Andrew filmed while Rick was taking the still-shots.

Great fun.

:cheerleader: :beerchug: :cheerleader:

- Random Stampede Video Virginia City 25JUL09[/url]

:cheerleader: :beerchug: :cheerleader:

6534_1185442111427_1089483133_30565900_6305718_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! My buddy on the GSXR 1000 had to pull over because my GoPro came off his bike on the freeway! I never had a problem with the suction mount on the Busa!! It fell pretty hard and still worked fine!:thumbsup:
Cool video and hilarious commentary!:beerchug:

LOL! My buddy on the GSXR 1000 had to pull over because my GoPro came off his bike on the freeway! I never had a problem with the suction mount on the Busa!! It fell pretty hard and still worked fine!:thumbsup:
Cool video and hilarious commentary!:beerchug:

Hey, Aaron...I never heard whether or not he retrieved it or not...glad to close that loop!

:beerchug:

As usual, you never disappoint! :beerchug:
Shaking hands with The Man - classic. :thumbsup:
Way to go Andrew and Rick.:bowdown:
Bubba

Last edited:
Note to self: Scar has friends in NHP...... :oldcool: (Could Scar be hiding something ????)......

Thanks... fun to watch... Sat traffic always suck though around here...
But the truck route was clear sailing though.... :whistle:

Scar? I swear, you are a camera hog! Ha, actually, you and Uncle Steve are looking good in that video! I was in group 2 already over and on the way back from the truck route on the south side of Virginia City when that was being filmed. I never get into videos, dang it anyway!!
Yikes........ while watching the video, I cringed and said to myself, “no Steve, don’t do it, not there!â€￾ when you guys were in the “saddleâ€￾ (long straight stretch) where Steve was looking like he wanted to pass that car. Off to the left, out of the picture, is a favorite waiting spot that the LEOs sit back and wait for their next victim to venture much beyond the 45MPH posted limit at that exact spot! Whew!! :laugh:

Scar? I swear, you are a camera hog! Ha, actually, you and Uncle Steve are looking good in that video! I was in group 2 already over and on the way back from the truck route on the south side of Virginia City when that was being filmed. I never get into videos, dang it anyway!!
Yikes........ while watching the video, I cringed and said to myself, “no Steve, don’t do it, not there!â€￾ when you guys were in the “saddleâ€￾ (long straight stretch) where Steve was looking like he wanted to pass that car. Off to the left, out of the picture, is a favorite waiting spot that the LEOs sit back and wait for their next victim to venture much beyond the 45MPH posted limit at that exact spot! Whew!! :laugh:

Hey, Jimbo...did you have the sound turned on your computer when you watched it? I definitely got radar hits as we topped that hill, though I'm convinced they were from that speed limit sign.

Glad you enjoyed it. I believe you were in the filming of the action pieces, though. Stand by; when I get home, I'll process that piece, too, for your viewing pleasure...:whistle:

Thanks... fun to watch... Sat traffic always suck though around here...
But the truck route was clear sailing though.... :whistle:

Ralph...we totally rocked that truck route, too, didn't we? Dayum.

It was great fortune that the traffic was so cooperative...

Ohhhhh SCARRRRRR.....................???????? Are we awake this afternoon????
I must have missed your "video" posting of us in action on the truck route!!??

HINT_HINT!! :laugh::laugh:

Ohhhhh SCARRRRRR.....................???????? Are we awake this afternoon????
I must have missed your "video" posting of us in action on the truck route!!??

HINT_HINT!! :laugh::laugh:

:rofl: I just got home from Oklahoma, yo! :whistle:

I promise I'll process that video ASAP...:beerchug:

:rofl: I just got home from Oklahoma, yo! :whistle:

I promise I'll process that video ASAP...:beerchug:

You are home and have not put together a ride already? You're slippin dude.:laugh:
Glad you made it safe bro.
Talk soon,
Bubba

You are home and have not put together a ride already? You're slippin dude.:laugh:
Glad you made it safe bro.
Talk soon,
Bubba

:rofl:

Bubba...you KNOW I'm off the grid this weekend...:whistle:

And, I've already plugged the firewire into the laptop so's I can xfer some of the action footage... Ya hoon.

Back