Racefab.com

Mathewrussell52

Registered
Anyone ever heard of or used them? They make a plenum cheaper than anyone.

So I called them today no answer. Caller I'd says New Mexico and address is Colorado online . I don't see anything real online but the Facebook page is updated regularly.

I never heard of them, but A quick internet search showed some terrible reviews and pissed off customers waiting for close to year for parts that were promessed to be ready in 4 weeks. The only good review I saw was on their Facebook account. Not telling you what to do as I never dealt with them personally or seen them mentioned on the forum, but it seems like they deal with chasis, custom suspension and off-road trailers(?), mostly. Good luck on whatever you decide and maybe I'm wrong and some forum members have actually done bussiness with them.

So I called before I purchased they told me it would take two days. It took about 2.5 weeks to get. But this was ordered Thursday before the 4th of July week so the wait time was not to bad.

When ordering i selected the gen2 but received the gen one. He offered to fix but told me he would need be to sent a template of the gen 2 back with the plenum. The welds look good and is a nice and believe if I sent it back he would of taken care of the issues. I felt it was cheep price and could resell easily.

Back