Race track for sale.!!!!

Thats more than a track, its a small city!!! Couldn't find a price anywhere, probably in the zillions. Get about 1000 of your closest friends and all go in together!

Er.... I just submitted a bid for um... let me see again, 38 point 3 m.... dollars
See if I get any bites :whistle:

I wish you could buy it too, so I could know someone who owns a race track~!~ :laugh:

(Free Busa Days):thumbsup:

A race track for sale ???

Oooh you mean the Honda testing facility...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey I tell you guys what... I will pull some petty cash out of the Hayabusa.org fund and we can buy that track...

Would you guys be okay if I charged 5.00 per person for a trackday to recoup the money...

cap

This is why I wish i was a multi-billionaire I would buy it and build my house in the infield. No trespassing sign entry only with an official Hayabusa.org membership card :laugh:

Too late guys, I already bought it. Construction starts next week. I'm turning it into an oval track for Nascar. Sorry....

:rofl:

this is one of those times i wish i'd been born rich instead of pretty.

It's a great facility in Mojave. I was there last April and they told us it was the final week and then they would be closing. Kinda sad, the track was starting to see neglect, bumps, weeds ... there is a lot of nice out buldings and offices but the upkeep would be $$$$. They took all of our cel phones and cameras at the front gate, below shots are from the pro photographer at sport rider...

SportRider8 001.jpg

146_1005_01+sims_suzuki_hayabusa_preview_03+.jpg

Back