R6 throttle Tube installed.

masterblaster

Registered
Started working on the bikes early this morning, bags install and tool kit space modification as well as new grip puppies on the Tiger, started reading the install thread for the throttle tube , decided to give my local guy at Blais Cycles a call to see if he could fit me in and he did, took care of me between cool down cycles on a dyno he was doing, did the tube instal and suspension set up gratis. Man what a difference, seems like a quarter turn I am maxed out, its a great mod, after 100 miles no wrist pain, I highly recommend it. I watched them do the mod and it was simple, however I am sure I could have taken three hours doing it and still screw it up. Thanks Blais Cycles.

I have the Yamaha grip on the Yamaha tube, but I like the busa stock grip and the Yamaha grip is different. I am wondering if the busa grip would work on the Yamaha tube. There are ridges and grooves in the tube and grip that must match up. What did you guys do?

I have the Yamaha grip on the Yamaha tube, but I like the busa stock grip and the Yamaha grip is different. I am wondering if the busa grip would work on the Yamaha tube. There are ridges and grooves in the tube and grip that must match up. What did you guys do?

I did the R1 throttle and bought a set of Driven Skully Gel grips. Look and feel great! Really cut down on the vibration which in turn decreases fatigue :thumbsup:

You can install the Suz grip on the Yam tube. The Yam grip is the same as Gen-1 grip so I just bought the matching grip for the left side.

Back