R1 - s1rr - gsxr - h2

pretty impressive. ill bet their fun on the street. their usually turds but it seem like this one is legit. still has nothing for my Turbo Busa....:guns::grinning:

That damn H2R is a monster! I hope Suzuki comes out with something that compares to it in the 1000cc I would definitely buy it!

He thought his crap didn't stink when he outran a 2-year old BMW...but a 7 Year old Gixxer held it's own, and the H2 put the smackdown on him....

He thought his crap didn't stink when he outran a 2-year old BMW...but a 7 Year old Gixxer held it's own, and the H2 put the smackdown on him....
he owns an R1M, Panigale, a BMW and an H2. that H2 did put the smack down tho I agree lol. I mean dam it wasn't even close.... I guess he bought one soon after that.

I think this is the H2R and I doubt its stock either.

Last edited by a moderator:
The H2 in the vid has the Guhl ECU flash and puts down 240+rwhp
thats no joke! I'm sure by the end of the year ull see upgrades available for it and many new tweaking ideas. I bet ull see those putting down close to 300 hp soon. not sure wat the internals can handle but ill bet they handle 300 hp pretty easily.

ill bet 240 hp is king of the street in most places....

Typical KHI so I am sure it can support around 350hp at least.

The old school 750 Turbo can support 250hp+. I have one it is built with stock rods/crank and puts down the # without issue.

Is there even a vid out there yet with the H2 at stock height/length running the qtr?

This seems more like the new roll on queen.

8.20 with an extended arm, BST wheels and a JRI shock. simple bolt ons. impressive.

Typical KHI so I am sure it can support around 350hp at least.

The old school 750 Turbo can support 250hp+. I have one it is built with stock rods/crank and puts down the # without issue.

Is there even a vid out there yet with the H2 at stock height/length running the qtr?

This seems more like the new roll on queen.

8.20 with an extended arm, BST wheels and a JRI shock. simple bolt ons. impressive.

Lol,and one key ingredient: Gadson riding. Rickeys H2 is labeled as an "H2/H2R Hybrid" whatever that means,but from what I understand he has access to H2R parts which are not available to the rest of the H2 owners.

Check out Brocks website. He just put up a video with an h2 he put on the dyno. Very interesting. out of the box it was putting out 186hp on the dyno. So not impressed at all. But after he tuned it he got 254hp out of it with bolt on stuff. about $2500 worth. So while impressive to be sure I would point out that the cost goes up to about 27k now for a 250hp bike. Which begs the question... Is it worth it? For me I just dont see it. I go back to my earlier post on a different thread. While I find the concept impressive and the bike beautiful the cost is absurd for what you get in hp. If thats what your focus is. If I bought a brand new busa for 12k I could put 15k in a turbo in order to spend the same amount. Cant imagine the amount of hp I could get out of a system on a busa that cost 15k but I bet it would be just a wee bit more than 250hp. just my thoughts

Back