Question for the guys...

I would have to say that my favorite thing a woman can wear is anything that my wife puts on (or takes off for that matter!)

Jeffrey

I would have to say that my favorite thing a woman can wear is anything that my wife puts on (or takes off for that matter!)

Jeffrey
I'm shocked and appauled Jeff...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
good one im laughing so hard now see if you put j/k after those posts i would have been fine but you could have been a little more creative and i would give you respect but that went out the window . its funny how when a person gets older and they have a keyboard in front of them they think they are so funny well since you are from louisiana i wont make a joke cuz it will go over your head i even bet you dont know where i even got that name from ? if you do then i am surprised

iamwithstupid.gif
    good one im laughing so hard now see if you put j/k after those posts i would have been fine but you could have been a little more creative and i would give you respect but that went out the window . its funny how when a person gets older and they have a keyboard in front of them they think they are so funny well since you are from louisiana i wont make a joke cuz it will go over your head  i even bet you dont know where i even got that name from ? if you do then i am surprised
O.K. Ladies and Gents, I've gone and done it again. I've stepped in some shiiit. DPS doesn't seem to understand posting etiquette. It was quite clear that I was only joking by the use of smilies. Did I strike a nerve or somethin'
rock.gif
? "If you have an issue...here's a tissue." Just remember this...I can take it as well as dish it out. Don't take it personal, but if you'd rather me use the "j/k" to help emphasize that I'm only joking, then for YOU, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease...

Brian

just a bad morning thats all just heard that one too many times and it gets old kinda like hearing you know bike are death traps kind of thing thats all plus im still waiting to hear the damage from the shop on to fix my bike so i am tense
beerchug.gif

just a bad morning thats all just heard that one too many times and it gets old kinda like hearing you know bike are death traps   kind of thing thats all plus im still waiting to hear the damage from the shop on to fix my bike so i am tense  
beerchug.gif
Sorry about that dude. We are still cooler than a fan in my book though.

Brian

Back