Question for BusaBrother

BusaKenVa

Registered
Hey since you are here in the city I thought you might be just the person to ask. Where is the best place to get my wheels chromed/polished? Who does the best work/has the best price? R&S Powersports in Mech. wants $750 and I'll be without wheels for four weeks. Anybody ever dealt with a chrome exchange? I know its cold so I could wait but the price seemed high to me. I can't remember where but I saw a chrome exchange place that was doing them for $250 a wheel. I know I know its only 250 difference but Geez thats almost enough for the PCIII.

If you want a quick exchange Cycle Concepts on hull street can swap them out while you wait for $650 plus labor. If you want to send them away. There are quite a few places that can do it. But cycle concepts can hook you up immediately. I just bought my pegs and rearsets from them. Hope it helps.

Damn, 750, out here classic components are doing the extended swingarm and the rims for 720. That is triple dip.

Alumachrome in greensboro nc about $550-600 plus labor. I want to say about $650 total if you don't need new bearings

That helps a bunch. I've been considering just having the rim part polished but I think full chrome is the way to go. Cycle concepts I'll give them a call. Oh yeah that $750 wasn't even including labor.
wow.gif
. Anyone Have the Yoshi 4 into 1 race system on their Busa? I think I might like that better, a lil more ground clearance and all.

Back